Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry she made you feel this way but you know she sais horrible things because she lacks self esteem. Your better than that and ignore her, you know fake it till you make it. I feel sad reading this because I also have a Sil just like that xo

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I plan to do a lot of relaxing breathing and meditation several times a day for the next month... It normally works for me but I just have to keep myself from day dreaming about a girl

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    what a piece of work she is! you are definitely the better person, try and ignore her (and then prove her wrong!)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    She is such a loser idiot , I know how feel I have one of this in my family and she is also a big bitch excuse my language.
    Do your best in the sway, and once you get your girl make a big huge card with the u/s pic on it and write GRANDMAS ONLY PRINCESS and we will keep the jewelry

Damn she made me mad I am sorry I am going the same shit with my SIL
    2006 2010
    baby boy is here 06/26/2013 after 2 IVF cycles 1 FET

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just received an invitation to my MIL's birthday Oct 10... realy early right!!! Well my FIL want to surprise my MIL with a nice family get together. He wants all the grandkids together for a weekend to get a family photo... my family, step-BIL's family, and including the cousin who has the 2 kids. Since they consider themselves as having 5 grandkids it seems like a good idea.

I wonder if it would be mean of me to announce then what we are having, if it is a girl. My hubby ask me to write a poem or a short story about how long his mom had to wait for a girl, but if she reads it outloud would it hurt anyones feelings. Alexa is 8 years old and she may know that nana is not her grandma but would it hurt her if I say "Grandma's prayers have been answered". PS... I don't care if it affends my SIL and my neice is to young to understand it.

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How many boys have you got purplepoet20? Your SIL sounds like she might be jealous of your little boys herself? However, what an awful thing to say.... I am speechless..... I think you have every chance of a girl next time, I really hope you get one!!!! (revenge is sweet)

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    my SIL (married DH brother) made that comment long ago before DH and I got married. I had steam coming out of my ears! Don't worry about it. shes miserable, same case with my SIL.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Brighter View Post
    How many boys have you got purplepoet20? Your SIL sounds like she might be jealous of your little boys herself? However, what an awful thing to say.... I am speechless..... I think you have every chance of a girl next time, I really hope you get one!!!! (revenge is sweet)
    Just noticed I have no signature anymore.... I have 2 crystal blue eyed flirts, conceived DS1 1mth after my neice was born he is grandmas boy. DS2 is 15mths old and he loves anyone who lets him run wild.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What a nasty person she sounds like!!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12