Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well today was the first day I just put the e-mail to spam. Yesterday was my dd3s B.D. and I explained to her via e-mail all about the GD and I said I would leave it up to her to tell me her news. So today I just do not want to read anything. I feel I am protecting my own feelings by throwing the e-mails to spam. I mean there is a chance that the news is something else. But I will not take a chance. Plus she does not know me well at all so she may figure telling me this type of thing is no big deal. My dh said to me today that I would even get upset and those feelings if it was any person having a boy after several girls.

So hopefully this will pass and she will not start to title the e-mails with what she has to tell me on the subject line.
    2003 2006 May 2010 (My VBA2C baby)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You could block her emails so if she does title them they won't get through.
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC5 View Post
    You could block her emails so if she does title them they won't get through.
    I put the e-mails so that it would go to spam, but if I check my spam then I can see the e-mail if she titled it "I had a boy" just say.

But if I completely block it then I feel bad in a way because with aol, she would then get a message saying this user cannot get e-mails from you or something like that. Then she would know that I blocked her. With the e-mail going to spam, she would not know that I blocked her.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would block her e-mails immediately. Why do you care what she's going to think? It's not like she is yours BFF ever and I think once you block her mails you will hardly ever think of her again.
    She is just hurting you ( unintentionally, but still) and you have to protect yourself and to feel OK both for yourself and your family
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Zivic-Bubac View Post
    I would block her e-mails immediately. Why do you care what she's going to think? It's not like she is yours BFF ever and I think once you block her mails you will hardly ever think of her again.
    She is just hurting you ( unintentionally, but still) and you have to protect yourself and to feel OK both for yourself and your family
    Thanks so much. I think you are right after thinking about it. I think I will change my spam settings to block and not sending the listed users to spam.

First off, she has not seen me since I was pregnant with #2 which is over 4 years ago so how can she say "I love you, but I have to tell you something, and I do not know if I will hot"...... (type) and not sure if the rest. It was typed from a phone and got cut off or something.

Secondly, I told her from her first e-mail about my pregnancy and it being a girl and how upset I was and depressed etc. She said she will give me all the time that I need. But all along I felt she wanted to tell me something because usually when she contacts me since I moved it is to tell me about a pregnancy. So now that it is May, she wrote on one e-mail asking me if I am still depressed? I mean even if I am better I do no think there will be any right time for her to tell me she is having a boy after 2 girls (if this is what it is).

And plus she knew how I was after #2 being another girl.

I feel she should just not contact me because we will never get together. And I have no reason to be in contact. You meet people through your life and it does not mean you have to keep in touch with everyone.

If it were a close friend, like my other friend who is now pregnant, I would have to find a way to deal with it. But with her, I do not have to deal with it at all.

So I am putting it on block LOL.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well now that I blocked her and she cannot send me messages and will get a message back saying that this user is not accepting e-mails from you. Now she sent me an e-mail under her husbands name and I just deleted it. There is now way that I can block it unless I open it. So let her keep sending under his name and if she titles the e-mail there is nothing I can do at this point.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Go to your spam settings and type in both their email accounts xx
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It sounds like she's really trying to get to you, so I would block her husband's account too. You don't need 'friends' like that!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I cannot see her husband's e-mail unless I open the e-mail because it has this ............... and you cannot see the rest of it.

She probably wants to tell me that she is either pregnant, pregnant with a boy or had a boy. She should just realize how much that would hurt me and cut the contact. But people just do not know us unless they know us very well.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Open the email but hold a peice of paper over the message..... You need to block because you don't need the stress.

Honestly to me she sounds like my mom... trying to get to you and make herself feel powerful. She knows it will hurt you but she is attention hungry. Maybe all her family knows and in the recent days or weeks have stopped giving her the attention she wants so she is seeking it from someone else... you.

The worst type of person to know!!!
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12