Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

It’s a boy. I’ve heard that 3 times now. :(

I just found out that my third is another boy. I had so much hope. Ramzi, heartbeat, Chinese gender chart, the skull, getting pregnant right after a miscarriage. I had it all on my side to get my girl and I failed again. This was my final shot.

I am heartbroken. I had my husband get the results and I keep begging him to call me and say he’s lying. This can’t be true. I’ve prayed everyday for 6 years. I’ve bargained with god every day of my life to give me this one thing.

I’ve been through this before. I have 2 boys already. I am in the throes is it now. I’m saying and thinking things I shouldn’t. I am so embarrassed for anyone to find out. Even before my first was born my mother told me her psychic told her that I will never bare a daughter. I am simply unable and reminds me literally every chance she can. I prayed she was wrong. I prayed I could say I told you so. Now I’m a laughing stock with her head between her legs. What do I do? What are your tips when you are in the thick of it? With DS2 I cried for 48 hours never stopping and mourned for months. I have two kids to care for and they are so worried about mommy. I lied and said I got yelled at at work but I can’t feel these feelings anymore.

How do I get over no wedding dress shopping? No hair? No nails? No dress up?

My SIL is due 2 wks before me with a girl. How can I spend my life watching her grow up? I want to disown my husbands family immediately. I can’t watch that forever and see all that I’ve missed out on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Thanks Chiengr thanked for this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so so sorry. I was in the same dark place with my 2nd son. The pain was a deep grief, I felt like I was in mourning. I had seen a therapist for postpartum depression after my 1st son and I went back to the same therapist. I ended up seeing her once a week for 6 weeks then I saw her once a month. It was an outlet throughout my pregnancy to express my feelings about the baby and to try to reconcile the loss I was feeling. I'm sending you a big hug.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

It’s a boy. I’ve heard that 3 times now. 😞

Makemy3rdagirl I feel the same. I’m pregnant probably with my DS#3. It’s so hard to accept it. I prepare myself for this child.
    I’ve read today great blog:
    https://www.sammichespsychmeds.com/b...ent-and-grief/

5. Likes Hopefully Pink liked this post