Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Azuremyst View Post
    Wow congrats on your VBA2C, sometimes I just want another to get that vaginal birth. I had a 10lb. 3oz. baby girl on 4/7/11 so c-section it was. It took several weeks to heal emotionally, the scar healed up fast no problem. My scar is on the inside. I think im really ok now, she's 2 months old and im moving on from it.

GL OP!
    I hope that you have a smoothe recovery.

I should have added on my post that for some cesareans are fine and they are not so upset over them.

If I had another baby, and I need a c-section, then I will definately get one. Sometimes you do need them.

But I guess the birth helped me a little. I did not think I would have still dwelled on the gender.

I only wanted 2 children but then with trying for a boy and having baby fever and the whole vbac thing now I have 3 and want to try HT for a 4th.

Good luck to the person who originally wrote the poster.

I am sorry if I got off the topic. Just was trying to explain my experience.
    2003 2006 May 2010 (My VBA2C baby)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DChoc, I totally feel the same as you, but Im the opposite, I have 2 girls and so desparately want my third and last child to be a boy.

I think just knowing that I have tried everything possible to sway for a boy would ease the gd if I end up with another girl, I hope so anyway. We are going to try next month Ive been on the boy diet & supps for the past 4months, I feel Im ready, its now or never

Goodluck

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    5000 yrs old ancient ayurvedic treatment increases Y count of sperms and increases it's speed and makes them dominant so chances of boy are very high. secondly it may sound weird but even if x goes inside egg a boy can emerge if some herbal medicine taken in 40th day of pregnancy.. pl research more on this and other members comments expected

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    have faith in god and keep trying

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I found out last week that im expecting baby girl #3. I wanted a boy SO SO bad. When my husband & I left the u/s, I got in the car & cried for a long time. It wasnt the fact that the baby was a girl but the fact that I will never experience a son, because when we started TTC #3 hubby said no matter the gender, he didnt want a 4th. Now that we know this one is a girl he still says he doesnt want a 4th, he says he is perfectly happy with 3 little girls. So ive been dealing with the idea of THREE girls. Everyone tells you "well, youll have to try again for that boy!" but in reality we cant just keep trying bc we dont get the gender we want. Ive seen women with 5 or 6 of the same gender. My MIL had 4 boys. But then you see people out there that have 2 babies & get a boy & a girl. It seems so simple. But its not. I love my little girls, I wouldnt trade them & I know once our new baby girl arrives ill wonder how I ever lived without her. If you feel you want another baby, then try, but just be okay with knowing it could be a boy. If you just dont want another boy, I personally wouldnt have another. But its all up to how you & your hubby feel. Good luck!
    April 2008, March 2010, December 2012

TTC #4 sometime the middle to end of 2013, we'll be SWAYING & PRAYING God sends us a

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Totally understand how you feel and you have put it so well. I'm not sure how I would get past my feelings of emptiness if I didn't have a DD, I think they'd always be there and I'd always wonder what if...

I'm thinking of going HT if our next sway doesn't work, but then again that is still not 100% that it'll catch. I'm the kind of person that can't rest until I know 100% what an outcome will be and feel like I'm stuck in limbo right now until we can TTC again (in 2 years) I sometimes wish I was more laid back and didn't care so much about these things!! I don't like the 50/50 odds of TTC one bit!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hard one, If I knew that I was going to have 5 boys I would have stopped after 2 and save my money for HT.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im actually starting to reconsider the whole gender swaying idea because women have done hard core gender sways and still end up with the undesired gender. I really dont like the idea of a 50/50 shot it scares me to death.

So I really think I shouldn't try for another child cause I know I will be so so upset if I end up with another girl.

In saying that what does HT stand for??

DD1 DD2

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HT = high tech
    2006 2007 2009 due May 2012
    BFP at 11 dpo.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by CapricornAquarius View Post
    Im actually starting to reconsider the whole gender swaying idea because women have done hard core gender sways and still end up with the undesired gender. I really dont like the idea of a 50/50 shot it scares me to death.

So I really think I shouldn't try for another child cause I know I will be so so upset if I end up with another girl.

In saying that what does HT stand for??

DD1 DD2
    CA, it's a tough decision. I can say that you can sway super hard and obviously still not get DG; I know for a fact my sway did "work" in terms of changing my body. My cycle changed in several ways it had never done before (spotting, early O, AF changed) acne, facial/body hair, etc. I had more big O's than I've ever had in my life, that I won't complain about, LOL. So it "worked" in that aspect, I know my efforts did something, but I still got DD3. And it was and is hard to accept.

BUT..... I have wanted three kids for a long, long time. So even if I had known before TTC that this would be DD3, while I woulda kinda wished I could change that, I still would have gotten pregnant. Just as much as I wanted the experience of raising a son, I wanted the experience of raising 3 kids. Lucky me I do get one of those experiences! Can't have it all So anyhow... I kick around the idea of going for #4 but at this point that REALLY would be about trying to have a son, and that's where I can say confidently (unless that changes and I'd be happy with DD4) I should NOT have a 4th.

Just my 2 cents on the sway-or-not thing, hope you can come to a place where you find peace about your decision either way.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12