Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is really an example of where "fake it 'til you make it" is important for both you and those around you.

If I did it all over again, when people gave me the horrid comments and terrible looks when I said "Girl #3" I would have given them the most bewildered look and said very flatly, "What's wrong with girls?"

Unfortunately, I still have to use that now, but not as much as when I was prego with DD3. The comment doesn't say you are thrilled, it is just challenging the persons stupidity and lack of tact.

My heart goes out to you, but I REALLY think if you start faking it, you will feel a little better. You will eventually attract that type of energy too and then it won't be so hard.

Their is an end to this dark tunnel of GD, I promise. Hang in there.

My Gender Dreaming

2. Thanks CattyPad thanked for this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks guys,
    I have to admit, the comments at the moment are a bit 50/50, sometimes I just make a joke like "yes, another boy, I ordered a girl this time but my husband didn't quite get it right" and most people comment on how nice itll be for the boys to have each other, so maybe, me saying it in a fun manner brings better reactions?

I have managed to buy a couple of outfits for the new baby, and also I have even toying with the idea of maaaaaybe having a third which seems to be helping a bit. I just guess until this little one is born I am going to feel sad, so yes fake it til you make it it is for now....

Thanks for the support, I honestly appreciate it.

4. Likes Magical22, Adia, pink_bean, Kittybear, ocean liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If it helps ds1 and 2 are really close, and ds1 is always helping ds2 with things.. its not uncommon for me to walk in and see them virtually sitting on top of each other, playing a game or watching a movie. DS1 is always mollycoddling him like a little mother hen haha. They have a great bond, it is very heart warming. ds3 just absolutely adores both of his 2 older brothers and i just melt when he looks at them and just smiles and laughs. Its just such a big soppy 'i love you so much' grin from him, and he is only 5 months! i can't help but feel so lucky <3 I think the disappointment wears off a bit when you know you have another chance at a girl as well. Thinking of you, and i hope its gets easier
    (2007) (2011) (2014) (2017)

Praying for GS to come to Australia for a little pink bundle!

6. Likes aussiesmiler liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Making me so much worse....

Yeah I'm sure the mum of the hemsworth boys doesn't get GD or any nasty comments

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by CattyPad View Post
    Apparently I don't make girls either mum4life, or so says my mother in law (which apparently it's just not true, atomic replied to this in one of my other threads). We are actually telling the inlaws tonight it's a boy and I am sure she will be ever so pleased (she favours boys over girls strongly)'which actually will annoy me tons too (they can't win can they
    Trust me, if a woman who has made 4 boys over 21 years can get a girl (ME) you don't only make boys! I know a woman who got a girl after 8 boys!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

9. Likes CattyPad liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic, I have had a question preying on my mind since my failed sway: IF we decided to go for a third....I remember once you saying that to get a baby of the opposite gender to what you already have you should do the opposite to what you did then. So what do you do after a failed sway?
    Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry I can't post a link from my phone but Atomic has an essay on this called "when sways attack!" It's a great read & will hopefully answer some of your questions

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

12. Thanks CattyPad thanked for this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you I will take a look!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cattypad, I've been through this not once but twice. I just told people "We're getting another boy, exactly as we thought!", with a huge smile on my face. So most people don't dare to make a negative comment after that. Of course I've had my fair share of comments about having only boys, but when announcing another boy-baby, with a huge smile on my face and letting everyone know that we were excited about it, usually stops people from saying nasty things. Comments will always come when you least expect it, but in time you learn to live with it and shake it off, instead of letting it go straight to the heart.

15. Likes CattyPad, pink_bean, Adia liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12