Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    She was sure she was having a girl and said she wanted a boy, and was really happy about it being another boy, so i dunno
    (2007) (2011) (2014) (2017)

Praying for GS to come to Australia for a little pink bundle!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Really feeling it atm

Who knows what people ever really feel or think? I only have told my DH and one real life friend about my true gender desire and only that friend because
    she admitted Hers to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2011, 2013 and due in Dec 2015 - thank you ATOMIC!!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So my niece is finally in true active labour and baby will be here tonight. So will be seeing her tomorrow. I am thinking of my niece and cheering her on atm, but my stomach is in my throat

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Really feeling it atm

I will be thinking of you tomorrow, hugs!!

When people ask if I want a girl I just brush it off, say whatever will be fine etc, on the inside I'm screaming YES!! Only dh knows how much I want a girl no one else. It the only reason we are going to try again! I need to start my diet!!!

I have been skipping breakfast so that's a start, and I have my clomid ready to go.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm the same! There's a girl i am friends with on fb she has 3 girls and is desperate for a boy, so we chat, and my best friend has 6 kids- 5 boys and 1 girl so she knows how i feel. DH also knows, but really thats it.. I feel as though if any of my kids should of been a girl due to diet, exercise etc it should have been ds2 &3 lol. I also had a lot of (unintentional) pink sway factors when ttc last time (which resulted on ds3), it took us 2 1/2 yrs to conceive then. Everytime i diet and exercise i get pregnant... with a boy! lol

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow.. So you've pretty much done the diet and exercise twice? What are you going to do differently this time?

Its amazing how gd can bond or break a friendship.

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow xx

2011, 2013 and due in Dec 2015 - thank you ATOMIC!!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you! I never intentionally swayed. i lost weight and watched my intake but my diet did consist of high nutrients, and more boy friendly. But a combo of some things i did eat, supps i took, exercise etc. strongly sway girl lol my plan is to do a hard sway with diet, cardio and 1 attempt at O, maybe clomid, have DH take OLE and pray... pray hard... from my own experience i do believe that diet does play a big part because i have previously done everything except the diet all at once and got blue, so now i do it all

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i am thinking trying inositol as well.. i did use that too when ttc ds3.. supps i used with ds3 were: clomid (only a few cycles), vitex (not together with clomid), metformin, baby aspirin for blood clotting issue.. i also took a prenatal which i know sways blue pretty strongly. I have never intentionally swayed though

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Really feeling it atm

Quote Originally Posted by Mum4life View Post
    i am thinking trying inositol as well.. i did use that too when ttc ds3.. supps i used with ds3 were: clomid (only a few cycles), vitex (not together with clomid), metformin, baby aspirin for blood clotting issue.. i also took a prenatal which i know sways blue pretty strongly. I have never intentionally swayed though
    Do NOT take inositol without consulting your physician or Atomic! I took it in the beginning of my sway from April to November. I took it because I felt I could benefit from the insulin lowering effects from taking inositol, since I had late onset with DS2. I had a chemical in November that caused me to make an appointment with a RE. They did testing, and I found out I had FSH levels of 45 and a nonexistent AMH! I have NO symptoms of menopause yet my numbers suggest I have been in menopause for YEARS and should not have DS1 or DS2!

I have found out through research that inositol improves/normalized ovulation through increasing FSH levels. Well no wonder why mine were so out of wack! Flash forward to now, and I am working to balance my hormones through acupuncture and Atomic's fertility diet. While I will never know if the inositol alone or in combination with BFing caused my hormone imbalance, I would NOT take this unless your doctor feels it is right for you.

These supplements do not often get the testing and research done on them to fully understand the mechanism on how they work. Please do not take anything without careful consideration first. At first glance one may think "I could benefit from this", or "it should be fine as long as I follow the instructions on the label", but these supplements can potentially wreck havoc on our bodies when we are already doing things to change our condition to begin with.

Please AVOID inositol without discussing it at length with your GP or Atomic first. Please.

Sorry for being on my soap box, but I will do anything to prevent someone from going through what I have. I have now been ttcing since July, and I deeply regret messing around with supplements.

10. Likes Adia liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I should add that I took it with both DS1 and with DS2. I took it for non swaying purposes. I just upped the dose when we started ttcing this time around.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast