Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My husband has a younger sister and he was ecstatic over having two boys. He tells me how he always wanted a brother. He's not close to his sister and I can see how the relationship is different than mine with my sister. I love my sister and could never imagine not having her. Although I'd love a girl, I have to admit it would be more for my sake than my two sons. I'm glad my boys have each other.
    '12 '14 '16

Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm also very glad my boys have each other. Now that my baby is getting bigger, it's so fun to see them play together. They get so excited when they see each other in the morning. I look forward to bunk beds and movie nights in there room. My husband claimed he wanted a girl with our first but he was over the moon when the tech said boy. I mean he could not stop looking at the potty shot and smiling! I think he wanted our second to be a girl for me. But he told me once he feels lucky to have two boys. But he also has a genuinely positive attitude. Although I do know other guys tell him he's lucky.
    My hubby is close to his older sister. They are a year apart. They grew up almost like twins because he skipped ahead a year in school. He has a brother, too. But they aren't close. So, I know it could go either way. But I do wonder if I have a girl later would she have a hard time with two older brothers?

3. Likes PrimalMamma liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12