Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Gender experts- wrong?!?

baby4.jpgIMG_9237 copy.jpgbaby2.jpgbaby1.jpgThey predicted girl for me but everyone here has predicted boy- has anyone had their predictions be wrong?
    Last edited by klb267; October 28th, 2015 at 05:20 PM.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Do you have any pics? What gender were you hoping for?
    2005 2008 2012 2014 2016 (sway opposite)
    Am currently with (sway opposites)

3. Thanks klb267 thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi mandyp85,

I was really hoping for a boy- I have 2 girls (4 and 1 1/2). Here are some of the nub scans I couldn't get them to post from my phone!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Was it at your anomaly scan where you were told girl? I know how you are feeling, I am pregnant with my 4th boy, I unsuccessfully swayed, and it hit me hard. I can see what looks to be a stacked (boy) nub in one of your pics but they are not the clearest and I would say if they told you girl at your anomaly then chances are they are correct, were they confident in their gender assessment?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I haven't had my anatomy scan yet, I just did the gender experts online scan for fun- but was surprised because I posted the ultrasound pics on here under ultrasound gender determination for nub theory and everyone that responded said they would lean boy- obviously the gender experts are not experts and predictions are not always right I was just wondering if anyone else had them
    Predict based off ultrasound and they were wrong- sorry you're away wasn't successful I will totally feel a bit disappointed when I get my gender scan on December and if they say girl- I tried everything for a boy shettles diet and all!!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ah right I'm with you, what gestation were these taken? As I said they are not the clearest pics and I can see why you are getting boy and girl guesses. Thank you, I've come to terms with having another boy but I think thats because I'm not ruling out trying again, will see what happens once our little guy is born before making any decisions on that one :-)

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    These were at 12 weeks to the day. I have only gotten one girl(from the gender experts) response and like 10 responses on here that it was a boy to boy lean. The first pic is definitely the clearest other than that the sonographer just snapped a few more and printed them off and I don't get another until 20 week ( december 11). It's kind of driving me crazy! haha I thought about doing a private one ( I had them done with my girls) but my in laws are coming into town the week after my anatomy scan and want to do a gender surprise then!!! Congrats on your 4th boy maybe one day you'll get a a little girl! and thanks again for the responses!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You're welcome :-) being as they were 12 weeks to the day you have every chance that this will turn out to be a little boy, good luck :-) please update when you find out. I do have a little girl, she is 7 now, and I desperately want to give her a sister, as well as wanting another girl for myself but as you can tell I am very much a boy mum lol going all out on my next girl sway in the hopes of completing our family with dd2.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I will keep my fingers crossed for you, that your daughter will get to have a sister and you'll get your second daughter. Yes you have been blessed with many boys. My husband is convinced that our fourth child will be a boy since his dad had just the opposite ( 3 boys and 1 girl). Although 2 kids were from a previous marriage so not sure that he accurate. I will definitely update when I find out!!! Thanks again for your help- I feel better knowing that it could still go either way. I definitely have my fingers crossed for a little boy not that a girl wouldn't be exciting but I am not totally sure I want a fourth!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Your pics are not the clearest and it is early but I think your bottom pic both shows a stacked nub, boyish angle and shape. Although the angle is very slight, at 12 weeks it might rise. It is a tricky nub which is why I can't say with certainty but I really hope this is your little boy :-)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast