Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Raezodal. I wouldn't change my boys for anything either. They are my whole world. But still there is a place in my heart for a daughter... I just have this feeling that she's waiting for us somewhere. I actually had a talk with dh few days ago. He saw something was wrong and I just had to tell him. First he said he is absolutely done having kids. No more. He said if I want to have more kids we had to get divorce. I was devastated. I didn't know what to do. I don't want to break our family because I want to have a girl. Dh said I'm being so selfish and why I can't be happy what we got already. I hate gd and I wish I felt complete with our family but I don't. We talked again a couple days later and after a lot of tears we decided after 5 years we will see if dh would agree on 4th. He said he's not promising anything. I also told him that I have a very strong desire for a girl right now but who knows how I feel after 5 years. Maybe I will feel happy and complete, who knows. But right now I feel optimistic about the future and maybe, just maybe, we can try HT for a girl someday.
    2010 (confirmed boy)
    2011 2014 2016

2. Likes Raezodal, atomic sagebrush, Magical22 liked this post
    Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi 2xblue and all others, I just joined this site as I just found out this weekend that I'm pregnant with my third son. My heart feels broken and I am devastated. I am thinking about calling a counselor because I feel so awful. Since finding out, the one thing that is giving me hope is that there is HT options. My husband didn't even want a third so I know he will refuse. I just feel like this was my last chance. I just wanted to say you are all not alone. I feel so much guilt for feeling this way but don't know how to stop.
    Also, 2xblue, Congrats on the birth of your baby!!!'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Thanks 2xblue thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush, Ladylulu liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dreams4Violet, you are exactly in the same position as me. Third boy, dh didn't even want to have a third and dreaming about HT. I really hope you will feel better. I feel much better now that he is here, the pregnancy was the worst part. But I still want to have a daughter. Counselor might be really helpful.
    And thank you, he is a lovely boy.
    2010 (confirmed boy)
    2011 2014 2016

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    2x blue, we do sound like we have a lot in common. Thank you for the words of encouragement! I can't wait for my baby to be here- I know once I see his face and hold him I will love him exactly as he is. I also think I will still long for a daughter though. My husband has already scheduled a vasectomy consultation for November . I want to try and get him to at least cancel this. I like your compromise with your husband to revisit the idea of a fourth child in a few years. In a few years, I may not still long for a daughter like I do now. I may feel content and complete with my three boys then- I actually hope and pray that does happen because I hate feeling like this! I also can't imagine going through with HT but I know 100% that I would need to go that route if I were to ever have another baby.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi 2x blue I just wanted to add also that your not alone, I found out last week I'm having DS3. We tried HT in the US this year and where unsuccessful we fell a month later and have DS3 on the way. I pushed and pushed for this third Bub and to try for a daughter so I know I can't push no more. I'm sorry your going through this but your definitely not alone. Hugs

9. Likes jdd1017 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreams4Violet View Post
    2x blue, we do sound like we have a lot in common. Thank you for the words of encouragement! I can't wait for my baby to be here- I know once I see his face and hold him I will love him exactly as he is. I also think I will still long for a daughter though. My husband has already scheduled a vasectomy consultation for November . I want to try and get him to at least cancel this. I like your compromise with your husband to revisit the idea of a fourth child in a few years. In a few years, I may not still long for a daughter like I do now. I may feel content and complete with my three boys then- I actually hope and pray that does happen because I hate feeling like this! I also can't imagine going through with HT but I know 100% that I would need to go that route if I were to ever have another baby.

My husband is also pushing for a V, I think he's booking in soon.
    I just need Bub in my arms so I can fall head over heels in love with him

11. Likes MrsE liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dreams4Violet, before I asked dh to try for a third child he said he would like to get a vasectomy done. I was really against it. And the annoying part was that my mil said many times he should get the vasectomy done! It's not her bisness at all. Dreams4Violet, I would definitely ask your dh to cancel the vasectomy. Maybe you can ask him the same as me, revisit the idea of a 4th child after 5 years? For me ht feels a bit scary but that is the only way to go for me too if we are ever going to try for a 4th. I'm sure we would have another boy and I couldn't go through this horrible gd again.

Magical, I remember you! Were we on the same 2ww thread? Congrats on your pregnancy! How are you feeling that the baby is a boy? I am really sorry that ht didn't work for you.
    2010 (confirmed boy)
    2011 2014 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 2xblue View Post
    Dreams4Violet, before I asked dh to try for a third child he said he would like to get a vasectomy done. I was really against it. And the annoying part was that my mil said many times he should get the vasectomy done! It's not her bisness at all. Dreams4Violet, I would definitely ask your dh to cancel the vasectomy. Maybe you can ask him the same as me, revisit the idea of a 4th child after 5 years? For me ht feels a bit scary but that is the only way to go for me too if we are ever going to try for a 4th. I'm sure we would have another boy and I couldn't go through this horrible gd again.

Magical, I remember you! Were we on the same 2ww thread? Congrats on your pregnancy! How are you feeling that the baby is a boy? I am really sorry that ht didn't work for you.
    Yes we where

I'm 14 weeks today actually

I was gutted but day by day I'm getting better I just need him in my arms, I'm excited to meet him.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Happy to hear that you are feeling better. How old are your sons?
    2010 (confirmed boy)
    2011 2014 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 2xblue View Post
    Happy to hear that you are feeling better. How old are your sons?
    2 and 5

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast