Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

might be having girl number 2 and I can't stop crying

Sorry this might be a bit long I just need to vent...

Dh and I currently have a beautiful DD that I love to the moon and back but I know I won't feel complete until I have a DS. I honestly feel very happy that my first was a girl and wouldn't want it any other way but I just really need my boy. I think what is making thing so much worse is everyone around me is having boys and FAVORING boyd and saying tjkngs like ' oh I want my baby to be a boy I'll be sad if my first is a girl' and people saying ' oh I hope you don't have another girl! Don't do that to your poor dh' what's funny though is dh would be happy with 10 GIRLS!! I'm the one secretly depressed. We recently just had our first attempt for baby #2 and because of late O 'which my FF app has showed me has NEVER happened before' my attempt was all over the place. I know timing doesnt sway but i am a believer of the moon signs ( i know many here are not but I have seen too many instances that prove it to be right) I always ovulate during the female moon but for once it was a boy moon during O.. welp the universe hates me and I ovulated late.. right in the middle of a girl moon so I know in my heart if I'm pregnant this baby is a girl and I just can't stop crying. My only hope right now is that I am not pregnant. How do you get over this gd? What's making it so much harder is I can't get away from all of this! Everyone I know has or is about to have a boy and like I said my friends attitude towards boys are so much more positive.. it's to the point where if I am pregnant I will be dreading to tell ANYONE!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So I get your feelings completely. I have had the same preemptive thoughts and anxieties about having a second daughter, was the one secretly depressed with my daughter now (my SO, too, would be all about all girls).

This level of anxiety before even knowing if you conceived though isn't healthy. Finding a therapist to talk with is HUGE imo. Figuring out and dealing with those feelings is really helpful with a professional.

And I stress this suggestion, too, because even though you believe in it: the signs are not real. They do not sway. It is not scientifically supported and any "truth" you see to them is anecdotal coincidence. No matter how many instances you could see, it still could never be enough to be a valid observation -- that's what makes anecdotal information so unscientific.

Instead, maybe focus on the stuff that's science based and in your control. Work on an HE diet, exercise, etc.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My only thing with the moon signs is I have seen an overwhelming amount of people say how true it was for them and have even had success swaying this way. I have yet to see someone's ovulation chart show me that it was wrong for them. Believe me if I could even see 3 people show me their chart the month they concieved and show me the moon sign was wrong I would totally dismiss it.. in fact I wish I could.