Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Boy #4 for us.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hugs to shouldihope. i know how you feel i have 7 daughters and probably an 8th on the way. i kept telling myself next time it will be a boy. next time my sway will work. this one was a surprise and im at a good place. it took me 9 years to get here but i can honestly say a healthy ful term baby is all that matters and i would love another girl. you wil get here too one day just give it time. congrats on your little one
    x5
    x2 dd#6 lost an identical twin sister and dd 5 lived in my arms for 2 hours
    2012!! he's finally here!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Begonia: I have a scan sceduled on Februari 9th. so in a week i will know, but I'm affraid to go. at this point I can still dream about having a girl, because I still don't know. It could be....And if the ultrasoundtech sais boy......splash.....goodbye beautiful dream! Do you understand?
    Anyway, I will keep u posted, in a week we'll know more...
    proud Mummy to
    #1 (2004) #2 (2006) #3 (2011) #4 (2012)

for a someday!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh Juffertje! I remember those nerves, wanting to know but not wanting to know.... SO many of us get it. I really, really hope you hear girl. Keep us posted; we'll be thinking of you!

Shouldihope, how are you these days? I hope that the weeks going by has helped heal some of the pain

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks girlmom and begonia. I feel about the same. Still angry about everything it seems. It is hard to get over and move on. I feel like I will never be complete. I am already tired of the nasty comments from others and #4 is not even here yet. Can not imagine.

girlmom congrats on your baby boy!

begonia how are you doing? Any better for you? I have to say there is something special about my #3. He is sweet, cuddly, funny and an easy baby.
    2006 2007 2009 due May 2012
    BFP at 11 dpo.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Boy #4 for us.......I'm so sick of it!!!!!!!
    proud Mummy to

for a someday!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by juffertje2 View Post
    Boy #4 for us.......I'm so sick of it!!!!!!!
    I'm so sorry hun, was hoping you would hear girl xxx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hugs all around. Hang in there, ladies.
    03 08

03-06-12

Diagnosed with PCOS in 2009

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by shouldihope? View Post

begonia how are you doing? Any better for you? I have to say there is something special about my #3. He is sweet, cuddly, funny and an easy baby.
    Thank you for that bit about your DS3 I'm better. I am really glad that I moved past thinking the whole pregnancy was a mistake; that was pretty consuming when I first found out this wasn't the longed-for DS. I have spent A LOT of time in prayer. A LOT. And now I'm at a point where I'm glad we're having another child and I'm curious to see what she's going to add to the family, because I know it will be good But I do agree it is REALLY hard to get over and move on, I imagine it would be that much harder to "get over" #4 than it is to get over #3. I know what you mean re: the not feeling complete though. I never, ever thought I'd consider a 4th but we definitely are... so while I've made peace with this being DD3 in many ways I can't say that I have truly gotten over the GD, or really moved on. I'm still praying a lot on that part. I'm ok with another girl (I kind of have to be, LOL) but I absolutely, 100% still want a son. Are you thinking about a 5th?

Juffertje, I am SO sorry you didn't get the joy of hearing "girl" this time. I can completely get the "sick of it" feeling. It really is kind of shocking that we can't get the opposite ONE TIME. Hugs to you Mama. Will you try again? Or is 4 going to be it?

FWIW, I think your all boy families are terrific

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I always thought 2 would be enough for me. But then decided to try for #3. And Oeps, #4 came up. Now I'm considering #5. But we really want to be sure this time, so we are considering HT. Or maybe a girldiet, but that doesn't give absolute results. First I have to come to peace with this boy........And it's damn hard! Can your hubbie teach my hubbie how it's done??? I'm sure they can learn a lot of eachother! LOL!!!!!
    proud Mummy to

for a someday!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    my 4th is amazing. she's silly and funny. i was so sure she was a boy. i had a done a pretty amazing boy sway i thought. i did the diet and the suppliments and the timing. yet another girl found her way to us. 5 was an opps so no swaying there but not a day goes by i don't wish i could hold her again. number 6 we brought out the big guns. i read and studied and did it all. diets starting 4 months ahead of time, all the suppliments i could find that may sway boy, timing, i even did things with egg whites i won't tell you about. twin girls.

after the surviving twin was born i kinda went crazy. i admit it. i was hounding my husband day and night. why did ladies who didn't want boys keep getting them? why couldn't we just trade? when was it my turn? so i reseached ht and adoption. i told my husband my plan. i wanted to carry the baby but geez ht costs a fortune and then i may not even get pregant. if im spending that kind of money. i better get two boys, a painless labor, no complications, and a nanny and a maid for 6 months afterwards. dh said= why don't we save up and take the girls on vacation? i could see his point. it seems selfish to use all that money on making another mouth to feedand to ask the girls to go without.

anyway long story short, we went on vacation. we had a great time. we have wonderful memories instead of failed cycles. i learned to love being a girl mom. i adore my girls. i like having a large family of all one gender and screw eveyone who looks at me funny and asks whats wrong with musband? why can't he make a boy? we threw all the swaying crap out the window although our lives are very girl friendly. no diet, no pills, no timing. our sex life improved. low and behold its a boy! sometimes if you just take a step back and "chill out" everything falls into place.
    x5
    x2 dd#6 lost an identical twin sister and dd 5 lived in my arms for 2 hours
    2012!! he's finally here!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast