Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Boy #4 for us.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Exactly how I felt with the unexpected pregnancy of boy #5! I went down to dark places I will never ever go again, I swore that. I was at the point where I wanted to end my life because of GD. But DS #5 is here, he is a year and a half right now. He is such a sweetie, love him to pieces! But he never took my heart as ds #4 did. Offcourse I love them all the same but ds #4 has something special. Now I have a bunch of healthy happy little boys, we have a lot of fun as a big family and I'm hoping to add a girl along the way.
    Loves of our lives:

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Any updates? How are you feeling? I'm prepring to join you and enjoy reading your feelings b/c I know so many of us can relate.
    and along the way.

Due with a after prayer and and slight swaying.

"It must take quite a man to knock the balls off a boy!"

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    At this point I am just ready to be done being pregnant. Not excited, more like numb and flying on auto-pilot. I think it has finally hit my DH because he has been super-grouchy which is just making getting things done all the more challenging. Probably comes down to my lack of desire to dtd but this time around I just have no desire. I am sure he knows it will be a long dry spell, but really I am exhausted and miserable. I think most of my friends and family assume I am fine at this point and are tired of hearing my lack of enthusiasm so I try not to think about it honestly. I have noticed that some friends have become rather protective of me when someone has a negative comment about boys etc. Truly sweet that I know I have some supportive people in my life. That part is helpful. Thanks for everyone's comments and support. I will update when something changes.
    KYBO- I truly hope you hear girl. Mostly because I would not wish for anyone to have GD if it was within my power. Good Luck! I will watch for your update.
    2006 2007 2009 due May 2012
    BFP at 11 dpo.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Did any of you ever feel scared to try again in fear of having another boy? because thats where I am at right now. I can't imagine what you are going through but I went through a horrible time with my 2ds. I could have cared less what we named him. I didn't want to partake in anything in preporation for him. I really hope you have a fast GD recovery!

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Shouldihope....thanks for updating us. I felt similar to that when waiting to deliver DS3. I hope your delivery goes smooth and that this time of mourning eases the post partum hormones once he's here. I am preparing emotionally as much as I can...even at just 7 weeks along. Thank you for your well wishes. My thoughts are with you.
    and along the way.

Due with a after prayer and and slight swaying.

"It must take quite a man to knock the balls off a boy!"

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinzer View Post
    Did any of you ever feel scared to try again in fear of having another boy? because thats where I am at right now. I can't imagine what you are going through but I went through a horrible time with my 2ds. I could have cared less what we named him. I didn't want to partake in anything in preporation for him. I really hope you have a fast GD recovery!
    Yes, but I found that I had my one bad GD baby and then my next son it was much easier...almost like I had made peace with it. I wasn't super excited but I didn't have the depths of despair that I did with DS 3. By the time we decided to try for Child #5 I was fully at peace with boy or girl. It may get easier for you over time, I hope so.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinzer View Post
    My view on it is that if the worst thing that can happen is another perfect, hopefully healthy boy to love, well I'll take the chance. I feel like I would regret not trying more than I would regret any children that I end up having.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thinking of you. <3
    03 08

03-06-12

Diagnosed with PCOS in 2009

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567