Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Update: SIL expecting girl after 2 boys...

I am having my gender scan on 1/24/12 and am so anxious to hear what they will say. I have two boys (2 & 4yrs). I swayed for months and could not conceive. I took a 6 month break and conceived on my 1st cycle w/o swaying. I desperately am hoping to hear girl but know I will love another boy regardless. The thing that I'm dreading is hearing boy, then having to go to my SIL's baby shower (she is expecting a girl after 2 boys) that weekend. I am happy she is getting her DG but hate thinking that I won't ever be in her shoes. I guess there is no real point to this post, just venting. I can't wait for the next 19 days to pass, and for me to be able to move past this uncertainty. Here's to hoping
    Last edited by ThinkingPink2012; January 26th, 2012 at 03:34 PM.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    She proves it's possible! I hope you see girl too!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Best of luck to you for your scan

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Have you thought about maybe waiting until the scan after to find out the gender. I'd have a really hard time at that shower if I were having my 3rd boy. I'd rather be there with some hope that it was possible for me or maybe you'll know you have your girl too!!
    Cycle#1 Jan/Feb 2013: 10 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 1 expanded blast frozen to batch.

Cycle #2 May/June 2013: 17 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized, 3 blasts frozen. Sending all 4 to Natera: 2 normals- 1 girl (cycle 2) & 1 boy (cycle 1)

Cycle #3 September 2013: 11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 4 biopsied. 2 normal boys

FET #1: October 25th: BFN

Cycle#4: Feb/March 2014: 12 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 10 fertilized. 1 normal XX! Transfer March 3rd. BFP: 3/9/14!!!! Beta: 7dp6dt:38, 9dp6dt:139!, 6weeks 1 day: heartbeat!!!

She's here and I'm in love

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies. I have considered waiting until after the shower. I'm not sure what is worse though, more waiting in uncertainty or knowing and having to go to the shower.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's tough for you, I so hope you hear pink too x
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Its just so hard to see someone you know well get something so easily that you want so badly, and have worked so hard for.

Its always a kick in my gut when someone has their DG after 2 of the same gender because that is when EGD hit me, with DD3.

My SIL just had a girl after two boys and her attitude was, "well of course, that's what I wanted and I get what I want!" It's so hard to be around and not feel spiteful.

If you are having a boy and it seems too hard to go to her shower then maybe cut it short or not go at all, depends on how well you can handle things like that.

All my pink power is gladly yours!! Goodness know I have enough of it with GGG!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Take all my pink power too...it's powerful!! I hope you hear girl and have fun at the shower planning what YOUR pink shower will be like!!
    Our 6-pack of girlies

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Update: It's a girl!!!

02/08 11/09 Due 7/12

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats!!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast