Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

So scared of getting GD again.

DH told me last night he thinks I am having another girl. I thought it was a boy but then starting thinking maybe that is because I would love a boy so much. I think it is now a girl and I am starting to feel so scared I am going to have GD..

I think I am feeling this way because DH keeps telling me every.single.day, this is the last one and it just makes it feel so final that I am never ever going to experience bringing a little boy in to the world
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There is a chance you will get a boy this time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    As long as the baby is healthy and I have a safe delivery that is my main concern but yeah.. can't stop thinking that I am just destined for all girls.

I keep telling myself not to consider the possibility of it being a boy because I don't want to get false hopes IYKWIM?

I don't want to find out what it is during the pregnancy because hopefully when the baby is born and on me looking up at me I won't even care!! DH wants to find out but I really really don't want to because I am almost certain I am going to hear what I have always heard..

I have gone to look at baby names and want to chose a boy name but that little voice inside my head says "Don't do that, don't get attached to anything boy related just stick with girls.."
    Fathers Day baby!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know there is nothing worse than getting your hopes up to only be disappointed in the end. I think it is really brave of you to wait until the birth to find out the sex, that will be the best surprise ever, either way. But on the other hand, if you do find out early and you hear boy, how happy will you be for the remainder of your pregnancy. It's a really tough choice, you know you have the support of all of us here no matter what you decide to do. I just did a quick google and came across this - The Odds of Having Another Boy or Girl If you have another girl making you a 5 girl family, you will be a very rare and special family, under 6% of the population achieve that.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh hun, I know exactly how you feel. We swayed unsuccessfully with ds3, and I was a wreck when I found out he was a boy. I worry every day that the same thing's going to happen again, and I worry about what my reaction will be knowing for sure this is our last pregnancy - last time what helped me recover was thinking maybe we could try again, but I won't have that to help me this time.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    TTC5,

I worry about all these same things. I worry that my desire for a girl is overtaking me, and it's making me feel like I have a "gut feeling" about girl, when really it could just be desire. I also feel dubious now about my sway, and how can sways much better than mine and still result in boys? How can my so-so sway result in a girl when I already have had two boys?

Obviously, healthy baby is most important, but I just would love to be content with 3 kids. And my fear is if this boy 3, it's going to definitely propel me to a 4th, and I've been wavering on whether i'd ever want 4 kids or not for a while now.

Then tonight my grandma in law took the 4 year old to her house for a sleepover and the baby went to bed super early, and I can't tell you how good it feels to have some freedom and peace and quiet!!! I don't know if I can really handle 4 if this one is another boy..and well, my 2nd sister tried again and again for a girl (she didn't know about swaying, just hoped) and ended up with 4 boys.

I hate myself for saying that, as if boys are a curse, because I love my little men, as I'm sure you love your girls...but you know what I mean....

2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    GREAT....why can't I be in the 6% of the population that wins lotto...rather than has 5 of the same gender!! LOL

I am secretly terrified that it will come back too 5....it was a dark few years back then and I am happy now to hear girl....but when I actually hear girl maybe that will change ya know!!
    Our 6-pack of girlies

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    [QUOTE=Princess of Pink;140153]GREAT....why can't I be in the 6% of the population that wins lotto...rather than has 5 of the same gender!! LOL

OMG I was thinking the exact same thing today.. LOL

TTC5 - You still have a very good chance of this baby being a boy I do know how you feel though and i probably will feel the same way when/if I get pregnant again. Maybe it's a good idea to wait to find out gender if it makes it easier to accept ( i'm 95% sure I will wait too).
    18 15 11
    Wishing and praying for just one more baby FX for a

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mochagirl View Post
    Oh hun, I know exactly how you feel. We swayed unsuccessfully with ds3, and I was a wreck when I found out he was a boy. I worry every day that the same thing's going to happen again, and I worry about what my reaction will be knowing for sure this is our last pregnancy - last time what helped me recover was thinking maybe we could try again, but I won't have that to help me this time.
    Yep same! If I knew we could have more it would not bother me. I would love a girl of course. Just be sad that I am never going to have a boy.
    Fathers Day baby!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I figure if I don't find out I can just enjoy my pregnancy of being pregnant with "baby" and also, can avoid "oh not ANOTHER girl"... and if, it happens to suprise us and be a boy that would be an amazing suprise at birth!
    Fathers Day baby!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast