Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have 5 girls and alot of people look at us. Especially because four of my girls have kinda blonde brown hair light skin and green eyes and one has dark brown hair brown eyes and tan. I even got a comment of the one that looks different could not have the same father as the other ones. They all have the same father!! She just looks so different. I always get rude comments cuz i have all girls and everyone says oh i rather have all boys. I ignore people.
    [COLOR="#800080"][B]I have 5 beautiful daughters!! 11, 8, 3, 1, 11 months old!! Pregnant with #6!! IT'S A BOY!! YAY!! MY SWAY WORKED! THANK YOU GOD!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think one of the things that makes GD so hard is also the stupid comments ,people are so rude sometimes ,best is just roll your eyes and ignore them ,they soon get the message

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 4BOYS View Post
    I think one of the things that makes GD so hard is also the stupid comments ,people are so rude sometimes ,best is just roll your eyes and ignore them ,they soon get the message
    Or even better, ask them 'what's wrong with what I have already?' the next time someone says, 'wow, you have so many boys! Don't you want a girl?'
    That's the comment I heard frequently even though I only had two boys
    '04 '07 '10

After ages of praying for a sister for DD, I am proud to announce the birth of my twin baby GIRLS born Oct 31st.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    one lady i know who has one of each said to me "you must be desperate for a girl" i said "whatever" hoping it would be left at that ,it wasnt , she went on to say "i would die with so many boys ,it must kill you not having at least one little girl to take the edge off, one boy is more than enough for me " i kept my cool as i was on the verge of ripping her head right off, i just calmly said "why is your son really difficult to handle ,or is it you just dont like him in general ?" she soon shut up hasnt said a word to me since

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    one lady i know who has one of each said to me "you must be desperate for a girl" i said "whatever" hoping it would be left at that ,it wasnt , she went on to say "i would die with so many boys ,it must kill you not having at least one little girl to take the edge off, one boy is more than enough for me " i kept my cool as i was on the verge of ripping her head right off, i just calmly said "why is your son really difficult to handle ,or is it you just dont like him in general ?" she soon shut up hasnt said a word to me since
    You tell 'em 4Boys.
    '04 '07 '10

After ages of praying for a sister for DD, I am proud to announce the birth of my twin baby GIRLS born Oct 31st.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    "why is your son really difficult to handle ,or is it you just dont like him in general ?"
    WOOHOO, that's a good one, keeping that in mind for sure!!
    Loves of our lives:

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I follow a blog of a mom who just had her 8th boy! She talks about her struggles with wanting a daughter as well. I really love readin git.

The Marathon Mom
    and along the way.

Due with a after prayer and and slight swaying.

"It must take quite a man to knock the balls off a boy!"

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow, KYBO, I really enjoyed reading her blog Her boys are sweethearts.
    '04 '07 '10

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    . I even got a comment of the one that looks different could not have the same father as the other ones. They all have the same father!! She just looks so different.
    I get this all the time too. My older two are ID twins, and have olive skin and dark brown hair. My younger two are blond, blue-eyed, and fair. They all have the same father, but the twins have my coloring and the younger boys have my DH's coloring . But I get asked a lot of questions about why they have different coloring. People sometimes ask me if my youngest is mine of if I am babysitting him. LOL.

Wow, great response! I wish I had the guts to say this! I really need to.
    Love my 4 happy, healthy, handsome boys. Thinking of trying HT for a girl.

Twin boys! My easy to conceive, biggest suprise of my life, pregnancy. I was young then!

Clomid baby

Clomid baby

Cycle #1 at Reproductive Care Center
    Planned SET
    FSH: 11 AMH: 1.16 AFC: 12
    Antagonist: 375 Bravelle stim for 9 days
    ER: 15 eggs, 13 mature, 10 fertilized
    transferred 1 normal xx hatching blast
    BFP at 6dp5dt -- chem preg

4 more fresh cycles and 4 FETs later...finally pregnant at 39 with a baby girl.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think the worst comments are the ones that come from family members, sister, SIL,MIL, etc... It just hurts so bad b/c they are always there you cannot get rid of them or respond back and walk away like strangers in the street.
    My sister has 3 boys and she keeps nonstop talking about how bad she wants a girl and keeps telling me yes but not as bad as you want a boy, she reminds many times that I probably have a miserable life and my husband is not happy having two girls, it just hurts, she is younger than me, and she keeps reminding me that I am getting old and running out of time I should keep having kids till that boy comes.
    Last weekend she told me that she met a lady at the store who had 5 girls and the baby in the stroller was a boy so she told me " well you have three to go and then you will be super happy" WTF, I try to ignore her as much as I can but deep down I am hurting really bad. My mom keeps telling me she will never get a girl, she a crazy mom, just to make me feel better, which in fact it doesn't it hurts even more.
    I just told them that we decided not to have anymore kids and to stop asking when I will get pregnant , just so they would leave me alone .
    I have never had a comment about me having two girls, I get a lot of comment about how cute they are!! But I don't think ANY comment is worse than the one you get from your own family, i cry all the time after I speak to my sister .
    2006 2010
    baby boy is here 06/26/2013 after 2 IVF cycles 1 FET

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast