Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Now what?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
    I have 4 girls in a row and I have gotten SO many crappy comments over the years. Having this many girls is a curse here too. But you know what? Now that they are older I couldn't care less!
    Thank you Foxy! I do hope I'll find my piece once she's here for real.
    It's good to hear that's possible
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so sorry you're feeling this way. This is supposed to be such a fun and exciting time in your life. I hate that other people's comments can ruin it for us. People can be so insensitive.

I have 3 boys and get rude comments too, about how noisy my house must be.

I read through this whole thred but did I miss something? why is it that you think its a girl?
    Now SIXbabies!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by fivebabies View Post
    This is supposed to be such a fun and exciting time in your life. I hate that other people's comments can ruin it for us. People can be so insensitive.
    You're right, I should be overwhelmed with joy and not worrying about others people comments. Buit I'm too sensitive and hormonal, and I rarely talk back (I probably should start) just feel bad for the rest of the day knowing that so many people (including my family) think DH and I failed

Yesterday I cried for an hour and I felt sorry for this bubba, I don't want her to feel not wanted or whatever.

The reason I believe it's a girl is that I had 2 scans, first at 12 weeks, really, really flat nub (although the whole pic is a bit streched) and on my 2nd scan tech told me it's a girl, I was 15 weeks or so pg. I was too confused to ask him to show me where he saw it, I just faked a smile and said Oh, great, struggling not to run away. I didn't get the potty shot, but he must have seen girl parts somewhere.
    I have my u/s pics posted on Ultrasound Gender prediction board.

I have to tell you, when I see family with 3 or more boys, I feel nothing but jealous lol!
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll go check out your u/s....But just FYI, I was told with baby #4 that it was 100% girl at 18 weeks. 4 weeks later had another and Nope, its a boy! So you never really know.

I hope you start to feel better soon. Try and enjoy your pregnancy...even though I know that's hard right now. (((hugs)))
    Now SIXbabies!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fivebabies you're so sweet, thank you!!!
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've been there and it is hard. I know you can't see it right now but you will feel better. My 3 are so different. I have the jock, the pink girl and my special DD that is funny as they come. Having young kids is so hard to think forward to them being people and doing something productive with their lives. There is so much to look forward to for all of us.

Most people do not care what your family make up is. They really don't. They may say something stupid just to fill the air but they don't go home and think about you or pity you. They have their own lives to live so try to forget about what other people say or do.

Your girls will be a great unit and you have an awesome family. After DS my girls asked of we could have another sister! That's not happening of course but they are a tight unit and I'm sure yours will be too.

It gets better. Life is what you make it and there is so much good.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    SO well said, NBP. I hope you are doing ok, ZB!
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ZB - it very likely will be me posting here next week when I have my gender scan. I feel the same way about finding out I'm having my 4th boy - I already get so many comments and so much pity, I'm just dreading the kind of comments I'll get if I end up with FOUR boys. FWIW - I would LOVE 3 girls, but I know what matters is what YOU want. I still think you have a chance of hearing boy, and I'll be praying that you do...but if you don't, I know this will be one amazing little girl .
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Zivic-Bubac View Post
    Thank you Zani-huni! Maybe it takes 4 to get what you want? Recently I've got the idea to try for a #4 during 2013/2014, I'm not completely sure yet tho.
    Me too, meet you here in a year LOL Oddly I think I really do want a 4th child, not just for the boy thing... though I know I'd have GD again if I heard DD4. We are also considering adoption though, so who knows?!? But it does help GD I think in pregnancy to have the idea that you can try again.... so no harm in thinking about it ZB!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hear you on the pity too mocha, you should hear what people say to us about the idea of this being a 5th girl. Hubby and I are now very quick to put them in their place
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast