Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hun first we don't even know it is a boy, sure there is a possiabilty but its not set in stone yet. and 2nd i think its amazing 5 strong healthy boys. im stuggleing to have one. i didn't want 7 girls. we started our boy sway in 2002. 10 years of failed blue sways, only to get girl after girl after girl. i was heartbroken but i adore my daughters. hugging them makes everything better. i wouldn't trade any of them for 10 boys. once he/she is here and in his mama's arms you will feel so much better.
    even though i got my desired gender this time i broke down for awhile. why did i do this? there isn't enough mom to go around? i can't take care of 6 children! my baby is 10 months old yesterday. it happens to the best of us. once this baby is older i promise you there is nothing better then watching your 5 kids playing together and happy.
    x5
    x2 dd#6 lost an identical twin sister and dd 5 lived in my arms for 2 hours
    2012!! he's finally here!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    12 weeks is early, you might get a different answer at 20 weeks...
    14 13 12 9 8 5 2
    !!MY MAGNIFICENT SEVEN!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree 12 weeks is way early. Try not to be too upset about what might or might not be fact just yet.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    12 weeks is still way early. I know its so hard though. With my boys 1-3 I was totally fine with all boys...but with #4, I broke down and felt sad. Of course he is here now and the light up my life.
    Love my 4 happy, healthy, handsome boys. Thinking of trying HT for a girl.

Twin boys! My easy to conceive, biggest suprise of my life, pregnancy. I was young then!

Clomid baby

Clomid baby

Cycle #1 at Reproductive Care Center
    Planned SET
    FSH: 11 AMH: 1.16 AFC: 12
    Antagonist: 375 Bravelle stim for 9 days
    ER: 15 eggs, 13 mature, 10 fertilized
    transferred 1 normal xx hatching blast
    BFP at 6dp5dt -- chem preg

4 more fresh cycles and 4 FETs later...finally pregnant at 39 with a baby girl.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What are you doing here in the gender dissapointment section?
    YOU are on team GREEN, I've seen your nub shots and it's truly 50/50 for you!
    I hope you have a gender scan in a couple of weeks and don't have to return to this part of the site ever again!!
    Loves of our lives:

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    :
    Quote Originally Posted by wilma_five View Post
    What are you doing here in the gender dissapointment section?
    YOU are on team GREEN, I've seen your nub shots and it's truly 50/50 for you!
    I hope you have a gender scan in a couple of weeks and don't have to return to this part of the site ever again!!
    LOL ,yes i tend to get a head of myself when im upset , a few weeks back there was a baby sale so i put some boy/girl clothes on layby (the girl layby was slightly larger) well today in my moment of despair i cancelled the girl layby i was so upset and didnt want girl clothes on layby any longer, my DH told me i better hope this is a boy because im not going back to get the girls clothes at full price (i spent $300 with 50% off)

Anyway thanks again to everyone for all of the support i can only imagine how many women find peace here with all of the kind words
    Last edited by 4BOYS; April 3rd, 2012 at 03:47 AM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope this is your girl hon I really, really do!! But if it's another sweet boy you will love him just as much as your first son. I felt like life was over when I found out about #5...I woke up from a deep sleep sobbing hysterically and couldn't stop the night I found out. I seriously felt like someone was dead, my chest physically hurt with a pain I had only experienced with my losses. My dream of a son was dead!! But 6 years ago (tomorrow morning at 4.46am to be exact) my DD#5 was born and I seriously fell in love. She was so much more special to me because I felt so guilty about my reaction to her gender. She is so loving and funny and everyone she meets absolutely adores her...I wouldn't exchange her for 4 boys now! And if you find out this one is a boy...I will be sending you massive hugs over cyber world to help ease that horrible pain....but months down the track know that you will adore him....
    Our 6-pack of girlies

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HUGE hugs hun x i truelly hope you get your girl everything crossed for you x I totally understand your post I feel the same about this pregnancy although I have totally lost hope in swaying now!
    UK Mummy to 4 beautiful boys, need to stop dreaming of a princess
    DS1 05
    9wks 5 days
    DS2 08
    DS3 10
    DS4 12
    Swayed for but failed twice
    GD SUCKS

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh 4BOYS I'm so sorry ... GD is such a nightmare, I honestly wouldn't wish it on anyone. First let's all just keep FX the 12 week nub shot was misleading; it happens all.the.time so don't give up hope. But if not, if this is your next DS, I think you put it best yourself ... you'll get through it even if you don't get over it. And you'll have a bonus baby to love you for the rest of your life, can't beat that

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    4boys, I looked at your nub shot and I honestly don't see a boy nub. I am no expert, but the nub looking part looks to be parallel to the spine (spine is curved). I really don't think you can decide gender based on those shots at all! And even if you could, we have seen many opposites result from nub shots.

I am so sorry that you have such bad HG, I had it with 2 of my 3 pregnancies, it is just horrible! Add GD to it and it is a bad situation! Please take care and hang in there!!
    Mom to 3 wonderful boys waiting for our

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast