Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i would just like to send you lots of i hope you get your little girl i'm hoping for a girl this time to x x x

Swayed for a

21st April 2012 confirmed

My is due 05/10/2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im sorry you feel so sad . I feel the same and I don't even have gender I don't want another baby at all! That's all i can think of!It don't help that i feel no one understand me not even here. Feeling are feeling we can't help it.I wish we would feel different but i can't!
    Your pic looks at least 50/50 if not pink , so don't give up yet.
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    4BOYS, first of all, I'm so jealous I want one, just one boy and you have four!
    Second thing is, your nub looks girly to me and it seems it's pink season here, everybody is getting girls, I'm sure you'll be one of them!
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Zivic-Bubac View Post
    4BOYS, first of all, I'm so jealous I want one, just one boy and you have four!
    Second thing is, your nub looks girly to me and it seems it's pink season here, everybody is getting girls, I'm sure you'll be one of them!
    oh hun im jealous of you ,i just want 1 girl and god knows what leanths id go to get one lol ,i think your lucky, i feel like as a woman i have failed cause i cant even produce one of my own kind

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    oh I am sorry, I am kind of in the same boat now wondering if I really shouldnt have waited a bit longer for another baby (this will be 3rd in 3 years), but the desire to have 2 girls close together was so strong....

I also found out at my 12 week scan its a boy and I found out at that gestation with all my kids. one of my nub shots looks like your first one, but I saw many more, better ones during my scan on the screen, only she didnt print them off. OB also confirmed boy.

Is this defintiely your last? What age gaps have you got and what age are you, if you dont mind me asking? I am thinking I might have another one in some years time, but first, I really want to get away from the girl desire....

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nini View Post
    oh I am sorry, I am kind of in the same boat now wondering if I really shouldnt have waited a bit longer for another baby (this will be 3rd in 3 years), but the desire to have 2 girls close together was so strong....

I also found out at my 12 week scan its a boy and I found out at that gestation with all my kids. one of my nub shots looks like your first one, but I saw many more, better ones during my scan on the screen, only she didnt print them off. OB also confirmed boy.

Is this defintiely your last? What age gaps have you got and what age are you, if you dont mind me asking? I am thinking I might have another one in some years time, but first, I really want to get away from the girl desire....
    Im sorry you didnt here what you wanted at the scan but if it helps my tech said that they had to stop doing the nub theory as there was so many opposites and her and the other head tech have been doing it for 20 years still got it wrong (it didnt give me any comfort but it might with you) she refused to even give me a pic of the nub so i dont know how that pic i posted slipped passed her
    well the last couple of days i have come to the conclusion that i havnt come this far to not have a girl so if in fact this one does turn out to be a boy at the next scan , then i will do PGD when bubs is 12 months old , so im ok about it now ,but after finding and posting my other boys nub pics for TTC5 on her post and realising that my other boys nubs just looked nothing like this one (denial is great hey LOL) im still holding out hope that that the next ultrasound will suprise me, and if it dosnt then its no big deal as i will do PGD at a last resort
    Last edited by 4BOYS; April 23rd, 2012 at 06:05 AM.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    aw, I hope they will sweetie. In my case, I know I saw a text book boy nub, 90 degrees many times and I know what my daughter looked like at the same gestation. There is no denying in my case. Its not the OB telling me, its me seeing it for myself. I have seen soooo many nubs and scans int he last 3 years, that I just know better htan the ob (who also said boy 90%). It doesnt mean yours is a boy, I am just saying, I know that mine is. I am not hoping to hear the opposite because I know better.

PGD was never an option for me, my husband would divorce me, thats for sure And he is right, I already have a girl, so I really should get a grip.

In a way, you have consciously had 3 kids at this stage, with the added benefit of 1 set of twins (my secret dream And you are even younger htan I am and you dont live in Europe (very little space here, average in most countries is 2 kids per family). Dh and I are open about where we will live so I dont really care. We are not a convential family anyway, my ds1 is from a previous relationship, we will have 4 or 5 kids perhaps, I dont care what people think anymore, we have crossed that line ages ago. I agree with you, it would be great if you could go ht and have that bit of guarantue... I would only have another baby with an age gap now. I would have to have extreme baby fever in case its another boy, I would have to want a baby sooo badly that I just would get over the gender... and my ds1 would have to be older as right now he still needs a lot of attention, but I think by the time he is like 15 (which will be when this current baby is 4) he will be more self sufficient, going to places by bike or bus (which all kids do here)...

When do you have anext scan?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You never know, 4Boys surprises do happen!
    '04 '07 '10

After ages of praying for a sister for DD, I am proud to announce the birth of my twin baby GIRLS born Oct 31st.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Myloves View Post
    You never know, 4Boys surprises do happen!
    lol well im not going in expecting a suprise and normaly i HATE suprises but in this instance i sure wont complain if i get one

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 4BOYS View Post
    lol well im not going in expecting a suprise and normaly i HATE suprises but in this instance i sure wont complain if i get one
    for you to get your girl!!!
    '04 '07 '10

After ages of praying for a sister for DD, I am proud to announce the birth of my twin baby GIRLS born Oct 31st.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast