Uploads
    I'm sorry ZB, big {hugs}
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Zivic-Bubac View Post
    ...but it is....I don't know how to deal with it. Right now I feel ready to give her up for adoption ( but DH would never allow that )

I'm lying to everybody I don't know the gender yet.
    Life would be so perfect if this was my , but NO...why did I ever expect to have my baby boy when I know I'm a loser and a failure?

I swayed the best I could, maybe I should have done more weights or drink more green tea, but everything else was covered. What went wrong?
    I'm thinking to try for #4, but I'm petrified when I think of another girl.

I'm devastated. I hope it will go away. I was never supposed to be mom to 3 girls, this is such a terrible mistake.
    I'm sorry, had to write it somewhere, noone has to answer as there's nothing that will turn this girl to a boy.
    Oh ZB. I quoted it because honestly, I pretty much was writing the same thing when I found out about DD3. Word for word. If I didn't write those exact thoughts on here at some point (though I bet if you look at my old posts I did) I thought every.single.one of them.

It gets better when they are here, like everyone says. But I bolded the part about "never supposed to be" because I STILL feel that way. I laugh about it now instead of cry about it though. I really do. This WAS NOT my dream. But it's my reality, and you know what? I'm choosing to love it. You have to have lows to appreciate the highs, and to be totally honest, if this, GD, is the lowest thing in my life I will TAKE IT. I bold "choose" because there are moments, several a day sometimes, that I focus on the wrong things. But when I focus on the important stuff I'm good. Everyone I love is healthy and here and WOW ... I have THREE kids! Who happen to all be girls The gender disappointment for me has faded to almost nil. I will hope and pray you get to say that one day too.

But gender desire? That I don't know how to ever get rid of, aside, of course, from having your DG. But like you I'm terrified to try again. But also sad NOT to have another baby, because I do like the idea of a big ol' group of 4 kids. We'll figure that out together, OK? Don't apologize for letting it out. I actually don't regret feeling how I felt about DD3 when I was pregnant. I'm not proud of it but I couldn't have handled it any other way. It was real, and it was honest, and I'm thankful I had a place to put it other than just my own heart. I'm glad you're sticking around. I think this place is a good place to be.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ((((Hugs))))

Had my first and only little girl Emmerson oct 19,2014 right on her due date!
    Hoping I stop calling her 'little dude, bud' and him real soon

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you all so much, I really appreciate it! I keep re-reading your posts, THANK YOU!!!!
    You're basically my only support ( besides for DD1 who is thrilled to have another sister )

Wantingson and wilma_five: I was thinking seriously about HT for #4....haven't mentioned it to DH yet....
    I've found a private clinic pretty close to my town that do gender selection and it turns out we COULD afford it in a year or two with some serious saving plan, but it totally can be done. Price would be somewhere between 4000-5000 euros.

I want to kiss and hug each and every one of you

Begonia-thank you, I remember your posts....I so like it we'll figure out together our improved sway for lol!
    Maybe use PreSeed next time?

m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Zivic-Bubac View Post
    ...but it is....I don't know how to deal with it. Right now I feel ready to give her up for adoption ( but DH would never allow that )

I'm lying to everybody I don't know the gender yet.
    Life would be so perfect if this was my , but NO...why did I ever expect to have my baby boy when I know I'm a loser and a failure?

I swayed the best I could, maybe I should have done more weights or drink more green tea, but everything else was covered. What went wrong?
    I'm thinking to try for #4, but I'm petrified when I think of another girl.

I'm devastated. I hope it will go away. I was never supposed to be mom to 3 girls, this is such a terrible mistake.
    I'm sorry, had to write it somewhere, noone has to answer as there's nothing that will turn this girl to a boy.
    Oh sweety, you are NOT a loser or a failure... I have been there so many times and I understand. I am sending you big hugs right now and thoughts of peace. Time will heal and when you meet your new little one, you will fall in love with her....I promise you!
    Our long awaited is here!!!!!

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Praying for you sweetie! You're not a bad person, you're normal! I completely understand! We love you. That baby girl will love you and her sisters. I say get angry. Allow yourself to be pissed at life. I did. But it did get better. It gets better every day. Hang in there. And start saving for HT!
    and along the way.

Due with a after prayer and and slight swaying.

"It must take quite a man to knock the balls off a boy!"

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry to hear you are having such a tough time with your pregnancy. It will get better, you will one day wonder how you ever lived without this special little baby.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

I've been there - ds3 was a failed sway and dh announced he was done having kids. GD is horrible. I hope with all my heart you get your little boy someday
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Boompink View Post
    I don't know if this will make you feel better but my mum had 3 girls and so far has 7 grandsons!! Lots of hugs, xxxxxxx
    When well meaning people say, you should go again for the girl I always say my boys will bring the girls to me!!!
    14 13 12 9 8 5 2
    !!MY MAGNIFICENT SEVEN!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast