Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh ZB!

I'm sorry to hear you're in that dark place. But you are not a loser or a failure. You didn't do anything wrong. It's the darn GD that is such a monster, making you unable to enjoy this moment. I know that you know it will pass, but until then :big hugs!: Take care of yourself and take your time getting used to all this.
    My awesome boys!
    (1988) (1991) (2010) (2012)

TTC my last one. A little girl, please!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That was exactly how I felt when I found out I am having another girl.. my 5th. I was severely depressed for couple of months.. now I am kind of looking forward to meet her. I got several 3D ultrasound pictures.. she looks so much like her daddy. It helped me to deal with my GD. I remember that feeling when I wanted to give her up for adoption and even abortion. I couldn't get out of my bed for a week. I was told boy at 16 wks.. then girl at 21 wks. Oh it was awful! I am just glad that I am getting better and I know I WILL love her when she comes. I think you will cope soon.
    2001 , 2006, 2007, 2008

Thought it was at 15w 3d. Now, it looks like it's a :xx: at 19w3d

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am sorry you feel so bad... confused do you know for sure or not?

One of my cousins just had a 4th girl (no boys). He says he is the happiest man in the world because the girls go out of their to make mothers/father day meals, they are the sweetest, and he would never wish any of them to be a boy. I know it doesn't make you feel better to see that but from a dads point of view it is sweet.... his sister had a boy after 3 girls and she wasn't trying!

Even my dad says he loves his 3 daughters and 2 granddaughters more then his 1 son and 3 grandsons. I feel sad about this because of where my sons fall in that love-like area.

Men seem to love their girls more and women love their boys more!
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i had 7 girls in a row before i finally got my little man. i know exactly what you are going through. failed sways while everyone else is getting their desired gender. it sucks and it isn't fair. but really my dd3 is amazing. she fits in perfect with our family and get this... total tom boy. hates dresses and bows and all that girly stuff. the other day i caught her with a frog in her pocket. i wouldn't trade her for a million boys.
    x5
    x2 dd#6 lost an identical twin sister and dd 5 lived in my arms for 2 hours
    2012!! he's finally here!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Definitely consider HT if you go for #4. I'm sorry you are feeling so down. I always expected to have both boys and girls and was shocked when #4 was another boy. He's my little sunshine now though.
    Love my 4 happy, healthy, handsome boys. Thinking of trying HT for a girl.

Twin boys! My easy to conceive, biggest suprise of my life, pregnancy. I was young then!

Clomid baby

Clomid baby

Cycle #1 at Reproductive Care Center
    Planned SET
    FSH: 11 AMH: 1.16 AFC: 12
    Antagonist: 375 Bravelle stim for 9 days
    ER: 15 eggs, 13 mature, 10 fertilized
    transferred 1 normal xx hatching blast
    BFP at 6dp5dt -- chem preg

4 more fresh cycles and 4 FETs later...finally pregnant at 39 with a baby girl.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I could of written this post except in the reverse "It CANT be another boy", im sorry you feel like this , i found with my last 2 pregnancy's what was best was to not tell anyone the gender till they were born , no one has loser comments to make when they are looking at a gorgeous baby, im going to do the same this time if it does end up being a boy , and if you do want to go for #4 i agree with fun family and consider HT , take from me i have been swaying for 7 years and this time and last time i swayed my Ass off and still no girl, and i regret so much not doing HT , i hope you feel better soon
    Last edited by 4BOYS; April 16th, 2012 at 10:59 PM.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so so sorry. I would have loved to have 3 girls and I could have dealt with a boy in addition. Instead, I am expecting boy number 3 with one girl. LIfe is not fair. I am not sure why we have to go through these emotions, but I firmly believe there is a reason: a reason why you have 3 girls and me 3 boys (and just 1 girl). Knowing that makes me very strong (and of course my sons themselves ).
    I hope there is a boy in your future to help you overcome gd, but I can tell you from experience that its a long journey. Gender disappointment is in ourselves, not caused by our children. sending you hugs xxxx

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    so sorry to hear you're going through this hun, hope you feel better soon, I pray some day your wish comes true and you get your son.
    Mother of 2 beautiful girls
    Expecting a baby boy in September! Thank you Gender Dreaming!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by purplepoet20 View Post

Men seem to love their girls more and women love their boys more!
    This is just so not true! i know boy moms like to say things like this , but sorry no way I would love a boy more then my girls. I always wanted girls Im very happy to have girls and I love them so much .not everyone is the same.
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry you're sad (((HUGS))) It will take some time to feel better.
    Mom to
    (My boys sways worked twice!!) Thank you God

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast