Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sad Face This CAN'T be another girl

...but it is....I don't know how to deal with it. Right now I feel ready to give her up for adoption ( but DH would never allow that )

I'm lying to everybody I don't know the gender yet.
    Life would be so perfect if this was my , but NO...why did I ever expect to have my baby boy when I know I'm a loser and a failure?

I swayed the best I could, maybe I should have done more weights or drink more green tea, but everything else was covered. What went wrong?
    I'm thinking to try for #4, but I'm petrified when I think of another girl.

I'm devastated. I hope it will go away. I was never supposed to be mom to 3 girls, this is such a terrible mistake.
    I'm sorry, had to write it somewhere, noone has to answer as there's nothing that will turn this girl to a boy.
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im sorry you are feeling this way. Big hugs. You know that you will fall in love when you meet her.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry you're feeling down. GD is a pain... even though I don't have it anymore, the memories and the pain are still fresh (had GD with DS1 & 2). You did do a good sway, it's just that fate has given you another daughter. Three beautiful lovely girls who will grow up to be fabulous ladies.
    I know it's sounds heartbreaking right now, but in year from now you will look back and feel happy that she has joined your family.
    Trust me, these feelings will pass and even if you don't bond with your baby straight away you will love her! (I admit it took me some time to bond properly with Ds2 after birth and now he's my sweetest boy).
    You are NOT a failure! Please don't ever think that Zivic. I love seeing you post very much, and you're a wonderful lady.
    Vent away dear, we've got your back.
    '04 '07 '10

After ages of praying for a sister for DD, I am proud to announce the birth of my twin baby GIRLS born Oct 31st.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't know if this will make you feel better but my mum had 3 girls and so far has 7 grandsons!! Lots of hugs, xxxxxxx

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've so been there. All I can tell you is that it will get better. I promise it does. It's so hard when they are all little to see the rainbow for the rain but it will appear one day.

It may not be what we planned but happiness is about a choice. I hope when the sun smiles on your face that you can find a way to embrace it. I hope that you don't let this temporary setback keep you from fulfilling your purpose and living the life you were meant to live.

It will get better. I so know where you are right now. Big hugs your way.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry your sad ZB I wish this was your little man for you but this little lady has sneaked intoy our lives instead, and as PP's have said, in a years time life would feel so empty without her, we just have to see you through until then, major hugs being sent to youxxxxxx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Big hugs! Many of us have been there. So sorry you're feeling down, but like everyone says, it does get better.
    2006, 2008, 2011, HT 2012

Cycle #1 @ HRC, March 2012: Pretesting FSH 5.7, AMH 2, AFC 19. 7 eggs retrieved, 6 fertilized & to GSN, 2 normal XY, 1 normal XX. Transferred 1XX. 1st beta 9 5dp5dt, 2nd beta 777 12dp5dt, 3rd beta 2823 15dp5dt. 124 at 6w6d (2 large SCHs seen). DD born 3 days overdue - December 2012.

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am So Sorry Z, you are down, You know i think every women is dealing with this GD every day, Atleast i am, I am not at all enjoying this pregnancy, thinking this might be my second girl. I always thought i would have a boy first & then girl & will have a perfect family. But things never go as planned right. i am sure you will love ur little girl as you hold her in ur arms.

I am sure god will get ur boy one day. Can u consider HT at some point.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry you are down! The feeling will fade in time.
    Is HT an option for number #4?
    Loves of our lives:

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast