Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 2boi's View Post
    Hi Emmamadigon
    Feel free to pm me. I have just returned from sart. They have been amazing xx
    Hi 2boi's
    Glad to hear how amazing they are! I've just PM'd you as we are heading over in August to SArt and I'm keen to hear how your experience was!
    I'm just wondering if you went for the entire cycle? Or if you did stimulation here in Australia?

Hope it was successful for you! Look forward to your reply! Xx

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd also love to know the process, as a fellow Australian. Did you do everything in Thailand if did you have a dr in Aus to help with initial stuff?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Aussiegirldreaming,

Sounds like you are pretty sorted with SART and know what you are doing but if you would like any questions answered i would be happy to help. I have 2 gorgeous (most of the time !!! sons) and a gorgeous 17 month old daughter thanks to SART. Feel free to PM me, i am a bit rusty on the process as it was over 2 years ago now, but more than happy to help if i can.

Milagros.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone!
    I'm new to this forum.
    I have three little boys and hubby and I have just started contemplating the idea of GS overseas.
    I'd love to know more about any of your experiences if you'd be happy to share 😊

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there. We went to the USA in 2013 to do gender selection through Dr Bradford Kolb who is the medical director at HRC Pasadena - California. We were successful with a little girl on our first attempt and absolutely loved the experience and have never looked back. Dr Kolb has become a very popular Physician here in Australia and internationally. He has a fairly large exposure in China and travels their a few times a year to undertake gender selection procedures. Their is a company in Australia who partner with him called Kolb Fertility Australia and they offer a free local support assisting Australians with the journey to the USA. It may be worthwhile contacting them as they have $1000 USD off the first cycle IVF/PGS and may be able to organise the procedure to be done in China when he is on his next visit....

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi There. You may want to contact Graeme and Hayley at Kolb Fertility Australia. That is who we went through. They were very supportive and helped with everything which made the experience seem less overwhelming. They offer a free consultation with Dr Kolb and $1000 USD off. I wrote a similar post below however not sure if you are able to see it, so apologies if I have doubled up.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello!
    For some reason my PMs won't work (I think I have to post on a forum 5 times??). I'm off to S ART in December and doing the whole IVF process there. DH will meet me after 10 days which will coincide with the ER.
    Feeling nervous! Is it possible to connect with some of you who have been to S ART?
    Many thanks!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello bluefirbany2, we are from Sydney Australia planning to go to SART for PGD family balancing. Can you please share your experience, good Dr. name and cost?
    it would be highly appreciated if you can give us your contact info so that we can talk directly.
    thank you

9. Likes babyboyhopeful liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hello2boi’s, can you please share experience with SARt and the Cost.
    we are planning to go next year for family balancing.
    thank you

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Oz2019,
    Just wondering if you managed to gather any more Information about this? We have 5 beautiful boys and am really wanting a girl. I also want to head over to Thailand next year and go through the ivf process but am a little unsure still!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast