Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by emshe View Post
    I did, my first collection yielded nothing worth testing, my second was good. Unfortunately fresh transfer didn’t take, the next, my frozen girl embryo resulted in pregnancy but I miscarried her mid November. Devastating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh I’m so sorry to hear that. What a shitty thing to go through. I hope one day you get what you wish for.

2. Thanks emshe thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I did, my first collection yielded nothing worth testing, my second was good. Unfortunately fresh transfer didn’t take, the next, my frozen girl embryo resulted in pregnancy but I miscarried her mid November. Devastating.

Emshe that sounds like such a difficult journey you've been on. You are obviously very strong to be continuing moving forward.
    DD1 (2014)
    DD2 (2016)
    Our sway is getting into NOW or NEVER territory

4. Thanks emshe thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies, I certainly have my moments... It is such a tough journey trying to fulfil our desire.

I think moving forward is my coping mechanism in someways Mia Melb, Im scared to stop as that in itself will be difficult too on top of the loss we already feel. I wish I could just switch it off, but I haven't gotten there & I dont know if I ever will. I swore I would, and hubby reminded me of that a couple of times, but he too seems to want to keep trying. When I mentioned Dr Molloy the other day, he instantly asked "so did you call". Shock! I cannot even imagine how we would afford it, the financial side has been huge already. But his response cemented that he is just as invested in this journey. I am on atomics fertilty diet & I feel that will be our route now but I will have a chat with this Dr and see what he has to say.

Gosh I hope they realise the value of the process being made available here & give it the go ahead. I just so wish we & everyone out there wanting a baby could have our babies!

6. Thanks netti02 thanked for this post
    Likes Pinky3, frankie2017 liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I spoke to dr Malloys office yesterday and they will be in touch if there is any progress. For u ladies that have a phone appointment please let us know bow u go.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

8. Likes netti02, frankie2017, MiaMelb liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Ladies

I heard from Dr Bowman's rooms in fact his receptionist. He is apart of Genea in Sydney. Whilst he is supportive of couples seeking IVF with PGD for family balancing, he is unable to help.

'IVF units in Australia need to comply with National ethical guidelines for assisted conception in order to maintain their ability to practice. As a result, Dr Bowman is unable to provide treatment for you'.

NSW is legislated by the Assisted Reproductive technology act 2007.

Phone Appointment in a weeks time with Dr Molloy. I wish I had money I would be taking this to court to fight for our reproductive rights.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

10. Thanks emshe thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by netti02 View Post
    Hi Ladies

I heard from Dr Bowman's rooms in fact his receptionist. He is apart of Genea in Sydney. Whilst he is supportive of couples seeking IVF with PGD for family balancing, he is unable to help.

'IVF units in Australia need to comply with National ethical guidelines for assisted conception in order to maintain their ability to practice. As a result, Dr Bowman is unable to provide treatment for you'.

NSW is legislated by the Assisted Reproductive technology act 2007.

Phone Appointment in a weeks time with Dr Molloy. I wish I had money I would be taking this to court to fight for our reproductive rights.

I’d join you if I could. It did mention NSW specifically so possible that they are too aware of a possible loophole in other states!?

Dr Molloy’s phone will be ringing hot next week

12. Likes netti02 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’d join you if I could. It did mention NSW specifically so possible that they are too aware of a possible loophole in other states!?

Dr Molloy’s phone will be ringing hot next week

They may be aware of it, I am not sure. As they are 2 different clinics they may not share info etc. But QLD doesn't have this act so FX its our saviour.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Appmnt next Tuesday with Dr Molloy. I got a text reminder ive been going through things in my head- what I want to discuss etc.

Is there anything you ladies think I should/need to mention?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ooh exciting. I would just be asking what is the process going to be for them to investigate their legal position and how long might that take? And whether in their opinion they’re going to be successful, or, whether they think Australia is going to catch up with the USA at any point in general ie all states? That’s what I’m curious about... it’s a shred of hope but a shred nonetheless - I hope you get some interesting answers and not more open ends....

16. Likes emshe, MiaMelb liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by netti02 View Post
    Appmnt next Tuesday with Dr Molloy. I got a text reminder ive been going through things in my head- what I want to discuss etc.

Is there anything you ladies think I should/need to mention?

Hope he has some hopeful answers for you netti!

I’m getting a bit nervous about mine on Thursday. I’m not good on the phone... it’s all a bit real too, that in a short while we may try “ourselves” again.

18. Likes Kawazza liked this post
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast