Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sad Face Starting 5th (!!!) IVF cycle - please please help, add sway for husband?

Hi Everyone,

New here, but not new to IVF.. We are doing IVF and PGS for a little girl. We are both young (31) and have great pre testing so we thought this would be fairly easy... well weren't we naive.

Cycle 1: 21 eggs retrieved, 7 sent to testing, and ALL 7 were boys, 2 normal
    Cycle 2: 26 retrieved, 4 sent to testing, 1 normal girl - transferred her and got a BFN

We then took a long break and switched clinics because we could not afford our clinic anymore and found CNY, who are amazing and so affordable

Cyle 3: 11 retrieved, 4 sent to testing, 3 healthy boys
    Cycle 4: 18 retrieved, 6 sent to testing, ALL 6 embryos were boys, 4 healthy boys

My doctor said that he can't believe my luck. I am really happy that it seems I have more normal and healthy embryos compared to my last clinic, but I am soooo tired of this, it really seems my husband only makes male sperm. what are the chances that we got 9 heallthy boy embryos and no girls.... My husband wants to do Microsort in Mexico and then ship sperm if the next rounds don't work out. My clinic is giving us the 4th cycle with them for free. I am not ready to try with Microsort yet bc I have heard that it damages the sperm. But does anyone know if that matters a lot when we do ISCI, they would only pick the healthy sperm anyways right? And is there anything my husband can take to maybe sway girl with his sperm? I ordered licorice root but that's it. He's not really keen on doing a diet at all, so that isn't an option. He's currently on conceptionRX a vitamin for sperm health, bc we wanted to maximise getting healthy embryos. I am not ready to give up yet but can someone please advice if there is anything we can do other than hope and pray.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Has he tried liquid olive leaf extract taken with a vitamin C tablet? Lots of us have had some pretty girl heavy gender splits when DH has done the liquid form alongside a vitamin C. There's a olive leaf thread on here somewhere that the HT girls compiled that details our gender splits after DH has taken olive leaf. I haven't heard about using licorice root and am not sure if that could affect sperm health or not.
    (2010) (2013 LE sway opposite) HT (HRC 2018)

Cycle 1 HRC Nov 2015: 9 retrieved, 6 mature, 5 fertilized, 4 biopsied, 2 normal XY = NT
    Cycle 2 HRC Mar 2016: 13 retrieved, 12 mature, 11 fertilized, 9 biopsied, 6 normal = 5 XX, 1 XY!
    FET #1 Aug 2016: Chemical
    FET #2 Nov 2016 Immune protocol: BFP! HB at 7 and 10 weeks. No HB at 12 weeks Miscarriage.
    FET #3 Aug 2017 Immune protocol: BFP!
    arrived May 2018

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just ordered the olive lead extract! We will have anothert cycle end of this month so I assume it will be too early to have any effect but if this one doesn't work we are taking a brak until the fall so it should hopefully have an effect then. I also ordered a vitaminC. Should I take him off the conceptionRX? We don't want to minimize getting healthy embryos too much but I am afraid it sways blue? The other thing is he eats a lot of red meat and will not compromise on that... But he's willing to take all supplements so won't fight him on that too much, since I am just happy he is being supportive of the whole process still.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh he's actually refusing to do the liquid though so I ordered olive leaf pills, would that be ok too? I order 500mg and he will be taking 2x per day

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by myalala View Post
    Oh he's actually refusing to do the liquid though so I ordered olive leaf pills, would that be ok too? I order 500mg and he will be taking 2x per day
    Yes that's fine (I have had poor compliance with hubbies and the liquid, it's not just him!) I'd start him on 500 first to see if he tolerates it ok (no headaches, stomach upset, bleeding or bruising) before doing 1000. Be sure to have him wean off of it once you're pregnant rather than dropping it cold turkey, which may cause blood clots.

DO NOT under any circumstances add in any other pink sway tactics such as licorice root for hubby!! That stuff is super harmful to sperm. Do ONLY the OLE and Vit. C without any other pink sway tactics (even things that seem minor like soymilk and peppermint tea must be avoided).

I would have him continue on the sperm health vitamin. We need you to still get lots of fertilized eggs, just more pink ones this time!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much for the reply!

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post