Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question About Seasons and Swaying

Sorry if this has been asked before (and if so please feel free to point me to the post), but I was wondering what an usually hot summer can do for swaying. It is only the beg. of May and we are expected to be in the 90s tomorrow and 80s for the next 10 days.

Will this impact the summer swaying season at all if temperatures are abnormally high?

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im wondering the same! Made my dd when it was really cold outside and now Im in an other country and its crazy hot and I am ttc boy. Hope someone can give a good answer!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It ~may~ but only because your husband's testicles get very hot and sperm count lowers.

More girls than "expected" are conceived around the Equator (but still more boys than girls!!)

The real peaks in boy/girl conceptions happen in temperate, 4-season climates. In the Northern Hemisphere, girl peak months are Mar, Apr, May and boy peak months are Sept, Oct, Nov. In the Southern Hemisphere, girl peak months are Sept, Oct. Nov, and boy peak months are Mar, Apr, May.

You can read the scientific explanation for that here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...s-swaying.html

It is only a very minor change and you still have plenty of chances to conceive an opposite even in the "peak" months. I am in the Northern Hemi and have 2 boys conceived in Mar and my girl was conceived in Nov.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ