Thread: Boy Supps.?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Boy Supps.?

1. Has anyone taken Vit. E for TTC Boy?

I know for the guy it can help with sperm quality, but can it also help with the egg for DW?

Good or Bad experiences anyone? I am thinking it may be something I need to include for DH, but also didn't know for me. Our mult vit. have 22.5 IU, I know that seems low to to the bottle of Vit E by itself, I think that was 400IU

2. EPO(Evening Primrose Oil) I am trying to figure out what to take to help with EWCM and after hearing some folks having not great experience with L'Arginine I am trying to to find alternatives.

3. Lastly, what have you taken aside from gelatin to raise testosterone? Again, good and bad experiences welcome. I am trying to learn a lot from everyone's experience.

FYI-What we are already taking
    Me: One a Day, Folic Acid, Vit. D, Gelatin, Fish Oil
    DH: One a Day, Folic Acid, Vit. D, Gelatin, L'Arginine, Fish Oil
    Both: lemon water and we will try ACV as it gets closer

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I took Vit E. I took gelatine for a few good months but it dried me out.
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I took Vit E and so did DH
    I also took EPO and didn't like it, it screwed with my cycle and I didn't get much EWCM that month so I switched to FertileCM and that helped
    I took royal jelly I think they say its supposed to raise T levels but I'm not sure, I was also doing weight training to raise my T

2007 2008 2012

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    1)I have read some weird stuff about Vit. E lately that has made me reevalute it. When taken to excess, it may interfere with cell division (which is why it ~may~ help inhibit certain cancers). Since DH will be churning out sperm via cell division, and your body must sustain the rapidly dividing ball of fetal cells, I think it's best to stick to sane doses of Vit. E. I would stick with the amount in the multi and then what you get thru food (nutrients via food are safer than in supplement form.)

For those who were already taking Vit. E, please don't panic, it's probably 100% fine and many people have taken it to TTC, just want to err on the side of caution.

2)I like EPO for CM taken just AF-O only. Take fish oil all month and then EPO AF-O. If EPO dries you out, drop it.

3)The absolute best thing for raising T is a well balanced diet with good amounts of protein, saturated fat, cholesterol, and healthy fats, and eating protein and carbs at every meal and snack. Plus weight lifting. Better than any supp by far!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks everyone, the info is really helpful because it only reinforces that supps. can do different things for different people and also that it's good to focus on the diet first and foremost and maybe not go crazy with the supps.

I think it's hard because you'll read something and think, "oh this is the magic pill, I need to add this too" and pretty soon we are taking A LOT of pills.

I am glad to have some months to try different things

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree especially with blue. Some people are taking the full pharmacopaea and we don't even know how these things might interact with each other. Best to stick with the minimum amount it takes to get the job done!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ