Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

if you had ONLY your DG, would you still sway the opposite?

say things were reversed and instead of being on here to TTC boy, all you had was boys. do you think youd even try for a girl?

vice versa...if youre on here TTC girl...say you only had girls, would you desire a boy??

Polpectomy/Hysteroscopy complete (2 polyps)
    June ER @ HRC
    30 retrieved, 24 mature, 23 fertilized, 17 to biopsy, 5 normal, 2xy!, 1 transferred, 1 frozen
    HB seen at 6w4d!

I can't believe I did this!

My HT son
    My family is complete. Baby fever resolved!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I def. would have been just as upset over not having sons. I really had a strong desire for a boy with my first and happily got him, and then was neutral with my 2nd (even tho everyone around me wanted me to have a girl, I really didn't care either way) and I rem. looking down at him and saying "It's a boy!" and being really just totally overjoyed about it.

All along I just thought there would be a girl at some point in the mix but years passed and we didn't have enough money or space to TTC again. I never felt scared or worried, I just thought it had to happen eventually from sheer luck.

Even when I got pg with DS 3 I didn't have a strong pref. either way. I wanted a girl but I thought I'd be happy about a boy too because I love being a boy mom. It was only when I had so many girl symptoms and then the Chinese Gender Predictor said girl, that I got so invested in the idea that I set myself up for such a huge disappointment.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If i understand your queston correctly, i would have to say all my life i wanted a daughter, and i got one first up so i never really felt GD. I was over the moon when i found out she was a girl, not sure how i would have felt if it was a boy? Being the first child it probably wouldn't have made me upset or anything, i am not sure.

I am swaying for a boy, more for DP than me, he now has 3 daughters and longs for that boy. I am not going to be upset with another daughter, he probably is though, and i want to do it for him. So in answer to your question Yes i would sway for an opposite while i already have my DG.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep, I wanted both. Not a PP, but BBG or BGG. But I'll be happy with BBBG, wouldn't trade DS3 for the world.
    2006, 2008, 2011, HT 2012

Cycle #1 @ HRC, March 2012: Pretesting FSH 5.7, AMH 2, AFC 19. 7 eggs retrieved, 6 fertilized & to GSN, 2 normal XY, 1 normal XX. Transferred 1XX. 1st beta 9 5dp5dt, 2nd beta 777 12dp5dt, 3rd beta 2823 15dp5dt. 124 at 6w6d (2 large SCHs seen). DD born 3 days overdue - December 2012.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes definitely. I really wanted DS1 to be a boy, to the point that when people said I was carrying like a girl baby I was disappointed. When he came out a boy I was overjoyed. I didn't sway with DS2 either and when I was pregnant I didn't care either, but I was confident he was a SHE. It was only once he was born that I realized I wanted a girl as well as a boy. I always wanted 3 kids, so I have swayed for pink this time. When DS2 was newborn I was desperate for a girl, but now he is nearly 2, and the boys play so well together and are just gorgeous I find myself a little less obsessed with having a girl. I think it's just that everyone keeps saying I 'need' a girl, I feel like I am missing out on something if I dont get her, if you know what I mean?
    DW 36
    DH 38

2008 2010 2012
    Our HRC HT OHW was born April 2016

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes. I would have wanted both and would have turned to HT for a girl had I had only boys. I did want a boy first though so I say that with that baggage so perhaps difficult to answer accurately.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I always had a desire to have one daughter, and now that I have my girls I adore them. But if I'd only had boys I probably would not have swayed to get a girl since I feel so terrified of being a bad mama to daughters
    Wife to a sweetie DH & Mama to:
    C, 13yo ; A, 11yo ; B, 9yo ; G, 6yo - successful blue sway; H, 3yo - sweet surprise!; C, 2yo - successful blue sway!, S - newbie!

Thank you GD!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No i always wanted three girls. I bet DH would have wanted a boy, and if he wanted one, then yes I would have for him. I wouldn't trade my DS's for the world and I'm so glad I have them but to be honest, no.
    Nov 09 Jan 11
    Hoping to add some pink to this house soon!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would still sway too. I would like to be able to experience having both a boy/s and girl/s. But, like Cinss, I am mainly swaying for DH and I won't be too upset if it's a girl, but I know he would.
    DW: 30
    DH: 32

2008 2010 2013

Cycle #1- HRC November 2014
    5 normal XX and 1 normal XY
    Transferred 1 XY HB BB- BFP!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If I had all boys, I may have wondered "what if", but I would not have swayed for a girl. I never wanted daughters, so if I had ended up with a bunch of boys like I wanted, I would never have known (or cared) what it was like to have a girl.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast