Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was thinking of trying twinning this go around but if I got pregnant with twins Id probably have a third c section which I want to avoid.
    DS #1 - 2010 Liam James #2 - 2012 Ezra Keaton

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Becca.lms View Post
    I was thinking of trying twinning this go around but if I got pregnant with twins Id probably have a third c section which I want to avoid.
    this is a really good point becca and something to consider for those who do want larger families - a c-section is difficult to avoid with twins.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have 2 year old twins and would love twins again. Wow were they exhausting and tiring but, I obviously wouldn't change it Going to read over this post!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just saw this thread and it's exciting to see so many of you out there wanting twins!! Our twins are our DS3&4 and they're twice as much work as the other 4 put together but it's amazing having twins and watching how close they are. They're 7 with their own beds but always end up in the same bed with arms and legs all intwined and if they're on the lounge together they're always squashed together even though there's a whole lounge spare! 😊

Out first pregnant was a twin pregnancy too but we lost one, and our current twins were mono-mono. We had no issues throughout pregnancy except at the end (at 36weeks) when they developed twin-to-twin transfusion syndrome. One of them had to be in NICU for a week. I did haemorrhage after birth and they didn't think I'd survive but I think that was more due to the fact that they literally pulled twin 2 out by his feet (and I do haemorrhage after every birth but DS5).

I guess I have a high chance of having twins again and as long as they're girls I'd be happy! 😉
    Mum of 9 boys & my stillborn angel daughter, Shaylah Anne 20/02/2015

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OK so I bought some soy isoflavones from amazon and I'm unsure of the dosage on my bottle. Screen Shot 2014-05-15 at 6.42.29 PM.jpg

I took 2 pills today, is that 80mg? I was going to take 3 but, I didn't want to take too much?? I am CD3 today.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have always loved the idea of having twins, but lately not so sure in fact I'm SCARED of having them (have family history) as I've seen/heard quite a few sad/horrible endings both in real life and on this site.
    The latest one was last week when a very close friend (has family history too) of mine lost one of her twin girls at 28 weeks after she went into labour around 22 weeks and was on bed rest and medications to stop the labour for a few weeks and in the end the twins decided it was time to come out she had to have emergency section to save her life and at least one of the twins, and sadly only one made it and is in NICU, and God knows when she's is going to be able to take her home.
    I could go on and keep talking the sad twin stories I've seen the past 2 years, but it's only going to make me more emotional.
    And to make matters worse I had a gestational sac (it was never seen on any of the scans I've had) when I delivered DS2, well, I grieved for it for a little while thinking it could have been another baby, but it wasn't meant to be.
    Now I'm pregnant with my 3rd (hoping it's only one in the bun!) I will ask them to look very hard for my first and subsequent scans.

Well, so far, I've only seen one or two successful twin pregnancies/births, one of them being my step mum's fraternal twins 8 years ago-full term,(38w), good size, even had a VBAC with them and took them home straight away (well, not literally, lol) and they were a surprise after she said she was DONE but little did she know she was actually hyperovulating! Although she doesn't have a family history of twinning but she was over 35, tall, a bit over weight and had a bunch of other kids before.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by flowerlily; May 25th, 2014 at 12:07 PM.
    #1 6 #2 4 #3 1.5
    with #4 / it's a

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh god, only realised now how long my post is, so sorry! Must have been the long nap I've just had!

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk
    #1 6 #2 4 #3 1.5
    with #4 / it's a

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i agree flowerlily, since the time I originally wrote this essay i have seen so many sad stories with twin pg that I really try to deter people from trying for them now.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    megan, you need to get the soy without the clover. those are for menopausal women and I don't think the clover is safe for TTC

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey all, I've just purchased a custom pink sway but I'm also TTCT and will be using soy iso 200mg and Clomid 150mg. Soy sways boy?? even if I only use it on CD 1-2 and again on CD8-10?

Also my soy iso says this "Soya Isoflavone tablet is produced using a 250mg Soya complex, which is standardised to provide 40% of its mass as isoflavones, giving 100mg of actual Soya Isoflavones per tablet" so do I take 2 for 200mg or follow the 40% as 40mg and take 5 tabs?

Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast