Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So what supplements can I take to increase my chances twins. I would like to take them all together if it is safe. I am currently taking my prenatal and 1600 mG of folic acid. I just started today and I am going to the health food store tomorrow. I am getting Vitex but I didn't know about the wild yam root and the soy.
    Last edited by KinseyS; June 7th, 2014 at 12:35 AM.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Carebear, I could be wrong, but I do not think you can do clomid and soy, soy has the same affects as clomid on a less effective scale...also have you taken clomid before? 150mg is a high dose for starting to begin with let alone mixed with soy iso. Most doctors start people at 50mg..

edit: Also, you do not take soy late in your cycle. You take it 5 days starting at the beginning of your cycle, just like clomid. Starting on CD1 with a dose a day until CD5 would produce more eggs, at lower quality...where as starting at the latest day CD5 and continuing until 9, you'd produce fewer eggs but at higher quality. The varying CD2-6, CD 3-7, CD 4-8 regimes fall in between as far as number of eggs vs quality of eggs dropped.
    Last edited by unwirklich; June 7th, 2014 at 02:08 PM. Reason: after thought

DS1: Oct. 2, 2008
    DS2: Jan. 24, 2010

DS3: Oct. 2, 2012
    Nov. 2013 8w
    May 2014 7w
    hoping our brings a

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear1st View Post
    Hey all, I've just purchased a custom pink sway but I'm also TTCT and will be using soy iso 200mg and Clomid 150mg. Soy sways boy?? even if I only use it on CD 1-2 and again on CD8-10?

Also my soy iso says this "Soya Isoflavone tablet is produced using a 250mg Soya complex, which is standardised to provide 40% of its mass as isoflavones, giving 100mg of actual Soya Isoflavones per tablet" so do I take 2 for 200mg or follow the 40% as 40mg and take 5 tabs?
    do not use both soy and Clomid. You will make the Clomid not work and completely shoot yourself in the foot by doing that. Under no circumstances should you or anyone else be taking any estrogen suppresor/rebound or combination thereof for 10 full days. you will render yourself temporarily infertile.

Why are you taking that much Clomid?? Was this prescribed by a doctor? If this is being taken on your own without medical supervision that is a dangerously high dose and you can end up with higher order multiples and/or in the hospital fighting for your life with OHSS.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by KinseyS View Post
    So what supplements can I take to increase my chances twins. I would like to take them all together if it is safe. I am currently taking my prenatal and 1600 mG of folic acid. I just started today and I am going to the health food store tomorrow. I am getting Vitex but I didn't know about the wild yam root and the soy.
    AGain, I want to mention that we have had many, many sad stories with twins on this site and I really really do not recommend anyone trying for twins.

I think the essay went over the supps, didn't it?

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    the bottle says 100 mg, not sure what your question is here.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, it also says "40% isoflavones" as well...so I wasn't sure what that meant

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think I get what you are asking!

So if one tablet is 100g but only 40% SI does this mean there is only 40g go SI in each tablet. Therefore if you wanted to take 80g would you need to take 2 rather than 1 ??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2004 + 2007 + 2008
    + 2015

Due August 2018... hoping

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes! Exactly! I have googled my question and the brand name and it seems like most forums say they are 100mg for this brand but, then I've found other places that say they are 40mg. I am just not sure. I am already pregnant (first month using them) and I am curious if I took way more than I thought!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also that one does contain red clover which I googled before taking it and only found positive things about how it can actually help conceive….

Pretty much it says it makes a sperm friendly environment and help restore irregular menses and to balance the acid-alkaline level of the vagina to promote conception.

Red Clover: Fertility Herb and Tonic

http://www.naturalhealth-solutions.n...tting-pregnant
    Last edited by MeganP; June 21st, 2014 at 05:25 PM.

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast