Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmmm....well, they're the experts. The issue with the trigger is that it may cause the 18/19mm to be released when they might not have been otherwise. i think wihtout the trigger what will ~likely~ happen is that 28 will go and possibly 22, but that the CL from 28 will suppress 19 and 18 from being released. This seems to be a good case scenario for you and I personally would have you just proceed with the timed intercourse without the trigger.

now, that having been said (bad advice alert!) I have had several clients told by their doctors to trigger/attempt in months with 4 follicles. And many of them did not get pregnant, and the rest got pregnant with a singleton. A follicle does not equal a for sure baby. But on the other other hand, the 15 and ~mayyyyybeeee~ the 13 could even potentially develop enough to be released (the smallest I've seen is 14 mm, not common though and I was never really sure if it was a legit 14 or the tech measured incorrectly) But on the other other OTHER hand, you have been trying for a long time. Just understand that this could have disastrous results (twins, yay, more than that will be a disaster!) and so I really do think it is best for you to hold off on the trigger this month.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

2. Thanks Star4012 thanked for this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Hmmm....well, they're the experts. The issue with the trigger is that it may cause the 18/19mm to be released when they might not have been otherwise. i think wihtout the trigger what will ~likely~ happen is that 28 will go and possibly 22, but that the CL from 28 will suppress 19 and 18 from being released. This seems to be a good case scenario for you and I personally would have you just proceed with the timed intercourse without the trigger.

now, that having been said (bad advice alert!) I have had several clients told by their doctors to trigger/attempt in months with 4 follicles. And many of them did not get pregnant, and the rest got pregnant with a singleton. A follicle does not equal a for sure baby. But on the other other hand, the 15 and ~mayyyyybeeee~ the 13 could even potentially develop enough to be released (the smallest I've seen is 14 mm, not common though and I was never really sure if it was a legit 14 or the tech measured incorrectly) But on the other other OTHER hand, you have been trying for a long time. Just understand that this could have disastrous results (twins, yay, more than that will be a disaster!) and so I really do think it is best for you to hold off on the trigger this month.
    Thank you for your input, Atomic! I've held off on triggering just for my "gut" feeling.... although as time goes on, I'm not quite sure I'm going to ovulate on my own after all. Its day 4 of flashing smileys (fertile window but not peak) for me using clearblue advanced smileys... Sept 1st was day 1 after my last clomid pill... so by the 11th, if I dont ovulate (3 more days) I'll call into my doctors office. My temps seem to have a very very slow rise. Today it was 98.25 and knowing my body from temping 2 years... I know that anything under 98.0 indicates no ovulation yet. Typically, my O rise was at least 98.50 or more. So idk, we will see. Just wanted to update you!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the update! This is how I learn stuff, is by you guys sharing these experiences with me.

Fingers and toes crossed!!!

6. Likes Star4012 liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the update! This is how I learn stuff, is by you guys sharing these experiences with me.

Fingers and toes crossed!!!
    So I ended up calling my doc on Saturday bc at that point I had 5 days of flashing smileys (clearblue advanced) and my cheap opks showed no progression. I had bloodwork done yesterday on CD17 as well as an ultrasound. My blood test and ultrasound results finally updated on my app this morning. Now I'm sitting here over analyzing every little detail and trying to "decode" it lol

All results are from CD17 (today is now CD18 )
    Progesterone: 14.8 ng/mL
    LH: 3.8 mIU/mL

When I spoke to the nurse on the phone yesterday about my results, she said that based on my progesterone levels I've ovulated (even though my temps have a really show rise and opks never caught it) and the ultrasound indicates 2 debris filled cysts that likely are from the ruptured follicles (possibly). Sitting down and comparing the two ultrasounds I'm thinking I ovulated the 3 biggest follicles and the rest are still there. My lining seems to be great. Fingers crossed!

First pic is the follicle ultrasound on CD13

The second and third pic is my ultrasound from yesterday, CD17-- it's a little harder to read. but this is what I've gotten out of it:
    Right ovary: 5 follicles below 10mm, 1 follicle at 20mm
    Left ovary: 3 follicles below 10mm, 1 follicle at 21mm, 1 follicle at 20mm

Chart link: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/46a231

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep it does sound to me like you've ovulated based on your progesterone.

Yes great lining - trilaminar is indicative of a good chance of implantation succeeding!

FXFXFX for good news - and PLEASE keep me posted! I'm on pins and needles!!

9. Likes Star4012 liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep it does sound to me like you've ovulated based on your progesterone.

Yes great lining - trilaminar is indicative of a good chance of implantation succeeding!

FXFXFX for good news - and PLEASE keep me posted! I'm on pins and needles!!
    Thanks Atomic! The original plan was to take progesterone suppositories from IUI on... I asked if I should take it and they told me it was my choice whether or not to. What's your opinion about it?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Studies have shown that progesterone supplementation does nothing to help anyone get or stay pregnant. It's a placebo. A normal healthy pregnancy will make all the progesterone it needs to sustain itself. And if progesterone drops, it is a sign that the pregnancy was not developing normally, and the progesterone dropping is just the way the body pulls the plug on the pregnancy before it gets too far along. All that prog supps do is to extend the length of time before the loss occurs (if one is destined to happen) possibly making it take much more of a toll on your body than it would othewise.

It is totally up to you and I can totally understand wanting to try everything when you've been at this for a while, but that's just what the evidence is seeming to indicate (and this comes from Harvard, not from the Flybynight University of Shangri-La LOL so it appears to be very very legit.)

12. Thanks Star4012 thanked for this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Studies have shown that progesterone supplementation does nothing to help anyone get or stay pregnant. It's a placebo. A normal healthy pregnancy will make all the progesterone it needs to sustain itself. And if progesterone drops, it is a sign that the pregnancy was not developing normally, and the progesterone dropping is just the way the body pulls the plug on the pregnancy before it gets too far along. All that prog supps do is to extend the length of time before the loss occurs (if one is destined to happen) possibly making it take much more of a toll on your body than it would othewise.

It is totally up to you and I can totally understand wanting to try everything when you've been at this for a while, but that's just what the evidence is seeming to indicate (and this comes from Harvard, not from the Flybynight University of Shangri-La LOL so it appears to be very very legit.)
    Update: currently on CD2 went for my CD2 blood work at my RE today and this cycle is being canceled due to elevated estradoil levels (2 cysts, 1 on each ovary). I'm instructed to rest and have been prescribed birth control pills for 3 weeks to suppress the estradiol. Hopefully this month "off" TTC will give me the results I need to continue a treatment cycle.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OH crud, I'm so sorry to hear that.

But let's try to look at it as this is just what was necessary for you to get pregnant in the future.

15. Thanks Star4012 thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Conceiving twins!

That may be a great plan, I know of one lady who did exactly that (took vitex nonstop for a few months and then stopped it all together and did soy instead) and did conceive a baby girl.
    Hi atomic

Is Vitex proper for blue twins ?
    I heard that sway pink

Any thing for blue twins swayer ?
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Afnan; October 17th, 2018 at 04:54 PM.

Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast