Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You know, today is really the first day I feel relaxed about this. I am a LOT less anxious, and getting excited to make a baby. I feel like there is a certain level of understanding each person can get to -- getting there was a little intense for me, but once you *get* to where you have a handle on what you're doing, once you've absorbed it, and trust it, it's got a kind of nice feeling... and yes, the pampering is my favorite part too.
    and my HT

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is good lindi! I have found that I've actually ended up in a good place after all this, like just enough testosterone! I don't get quite as worked up over stuff as I once did.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ha! yes... all the supplements I'm taking, the weird diet, I really feel much less obsessed about details- maybe my T has gone waaay down? I'm almost like- who really cares...seriously. I'm also much more patient inside. Traffic. 2 yr old testing me. It's nice. It could also be that I feel like I have a tiny cold that I can't shake so my energy is low.
    This is ironic, too, because the HT is becoming more and more real. But I really don't care about researching that at all! Normally, dropping that many G's would cause me to really learn EVERYTHING. But I'm more like- oh, the doctor knows what to do. I'll just pick a nice doctor. So we'll see.
    and my HT

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I really do think the diet/supps have something to do with it though because I haven't been the same since I went on the diet. My chin hair going away being the most obvious thing, but I am a lot less intense than I used to be. The interesting thing was that during my pregnancy with DS 4 I was really in a bad place (not from GD, it was a high risk pregnancy) and I felt very much a victim of circumstance and more helpless than I've felt since I was in high school. This feeling lasted for a few months after I had him. But it's gone now - several pretty awful things have happened over the last few weeks and I'm still ok, I had an opportunity to go ballistic over a few things and I haven't really. So I kinda wonder if I have just enough T now. Or, maybe it's just experience catching up to me and making me less prone to freaking out and needing to be in control of every situation. Either way, I like it!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I really do think the diet/supps have something to do with it though because I haven't been the same since I went on the diet. My chin hair going away being the most obvious thing, but I am a lot less intense than I used to be. The interesting thing was that during my pregnancy with DS 4 I was really in a bad place (not from GD, it was a high risk pregnancy) and I felt very much a victim of circumstance and more helpless than I've felt since I was in high school. This feeling lasted for a few months after I had him. But it's gone now - several pretty awful things have happened over the last few weeks and I'm still ok, I had an opportunity to go ballistic over a few things and I haven't really. So I kinda wonder if I have just enough T now. Or, maybe it's just experience catching up to me and making me less prone to freaking out and needing to be in control of every situation. Either way, I like it!!
    This sounds great. I can relate to the feeling like a victim of circumstance...there were periods of my life where I can see how testosterone might have caused some emotional difficulties. I really wish THATS what the doctor explained to me at the time instead of throwing BCPs at me and sending me on my way. But lower T also feels a little more like mellowing out which is caused by age and experience, so it is hard to say. I am sorry about whatever the challenges is that have come along recently... Life! Right?
    and my HT

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Exactly! I wonder how much is just that I'm getting older and more mellow and how much is the lower T. I didn't like the superlow T that I had when I was on the diet (I think that's what made me feel like a victim and out of control of my life) but it is nice to not get quite as worked up about things as I have previously.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12