Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Swaying After Tubal Reversal?

I've been given the green light by DH to doing regular IVF, HT or TR and sway. I'm just not really sure if I can bring myself to do HT. There are too many ethical dilemmas there for me when it comes down to it. I just really don't know if I could ever go through with it.

Would a TR affect swaying? I guess that's my biggest question. I'm probably about a year away from having a TR if that is the way we go. I'm to the point I know I want another baby; just not sure how I want to go about it.
    April 2005 March 2007 October 2009 June 2011

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The issue with TR is not so much the swaying, it's that it might not work and then you've spent the money (and as with all surgery, there is risk involved) and then end up STILL having to do IVF. Why not save the money from the TR and just do the HT to begin with??

My personal opinion is that if you aren't having any health issues from the tubal itself, IVF is a great option if your family can afford it. I know there are sticky moral issues involved, tho.

Swaying blue shouldn't be affected by a TR. Swaying blue is all about improving fertility which will only increase your odds of successful pregnancy. There may be some scar tissue that might reduce the number of sperm that can make it to the egg, but hopefully that won't be an issue.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ