Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Time TTC and Desired Gender

Does anyone know if there is any correlation between the amount of time you have been swaying and TTC and the success of your sway?

I know I started off on a sway I was really happy with back in October but here we are in June and I have dropped most of it!!!

I conveived the boys on month one of TTC and now just really want to get pregnant! I know the fact that things have clearly changed for me may sway pink but I just wondered if anyone had looked into it in detail?

Thanks and FX for a BFP in June!
    - January 2008, - March 2010 - my royal baby July 2013

Hoping for a at some point, still weighing up HT or swaying.....

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybeoneday, I like your thinking!

I have 3 boys all conceived 1st month. Now I am older, swaying pink and hoping that it will work b/c I've had 3 BFNs. Either that or my eggs are just too old at this point haha.

I hope June is our month!!
    Mom to 3 wonderful boys waiting for our

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We honestly don't know. Too many factors come into play to really know.

There's really a case to be made for both sides (and it's likely that both are true for different people.)

Long time to conception might sway pink because it gives more time for your body to be depleted on diet and also shows that you really HAVE reduced fertility. But at the same time, the longer you have to stay on diet, the more likely it is that you have to relax diet in order to keep ovulating, and end up dropping stuff in order to get pg.

Short time to conception might sway pink because you're able to hit it hard and get pg right away, your body has no time to get used to the sway diet and you can do a pretty strict diet over the short term. But at the same time, if you get pg immediately and get an opposite, you might have regrets that you didn't do enough.

It took me 6 months to get pg with a very relaxed sway, but Zana got pg first month trying with a pretty strict sway. A lady on IG just swayed for 2 years with a VERY strict sway and got a boy. There doesn't seem to be any predictability to it.

I really think the best of all possible worlds is to drop things that we know for a fact DO NOT sway and DO prevent conception like timing, and focus your efforts on things that do sway but that you may not be able to keep up with forever (diet, weight loss, supps, and to a lesser extent, frequency patterns) to strike a happy medium between the two.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    FX June will be your month! I think statistically June is a good month for a pink sway right ? so you have that going for you as well!
    6 3
    swayed for a

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for your replies and I definitely still have my fingers crossed for June. I will be testing at the weekend as not sure exactly when I ovulated as had 3 days of +opk. Not feeling pregnant to be honest but who knows! Feel like everyone around me is falling pregnant and I just want to part of the gang too!

I think I would even handle another boy pretty well at the moment as it s a very much wanted baby!

Think positive for June ladies xx
    - January 2008, - March 2010 - my royal baby July 2013

Hoping for a at some point, still weighing up HT or swaying.....

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I feel the same as you, maybeoneday, I really hope this is our month. Many girls have no symptoms in the 2ww when they get their bfp, so "not feeling pregnant" is still a good sign! FX!
    Mom to 3 wonderful boys waiting for our