Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

AMA mama counceling

I can't wait to start my new sway again! This plan is the only thing that is standing between me and clinical depression.

Atomic, I'm going to order personalized sway plan bcos I obviously screwed up this time
    I read and re-read HE diet zillion times but I feel insecure, I will probably do something wrong again, so it's better not to take chances.

This failed sway is not born yet, I wish I could move fast forward year from now! I've already started to buy supps

Now I have few questions bcos I'll 41 so def. AMA booo!

1. DHEA
    How important is it when you're 40+ and most likely have high FSH? Should I check my FSH levels before swaying? Or should I stick to natural ways to lower (possible high) FSH which leads me to my next q, like

2. Wheatgrass juice and (or?) ginger-capsules, tea, raw...?
    How To Naturally Lower High Fsh | LIVESTRONG.COM

3. How important are supplements?
    I'm going to take CoQ-10 100mg most deffinitely and vit D3.
    How much vit.D3? RDA is 400IU and I was taking that amount in my Prenatals, but i was thinking some extra. 3P1B took D3 but didn't write how much in her sway

4. Whitehorehound tea

I wrote about it here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-...hound-tea.html, it does work miracles. However I couldn't find ANYTHING in English about its reproductive benefits
    I will take it again as I need my BFP asap ( I've started to drink it in Oct, got BFP in Dec. Coincidence? I don't think so) my concern is: is it possible it sways pink?
    Or there are more pink results bcos these ladies are already struggling to get pg?
    I still think of myself to be quite fertile, despite this last experience.
    Here is what I've found about its active ingredients: "The active ingredients include sesquiterpene bitters, marrubin, volatile oil, tannins, flavonoids and mucilage". Any of this sound pink?

5. Time needed for preparing sway
    You made me quite happy when I read this
    "I do not personally believe in the whole idea of "egg priming" and so I do not think it's necessary to be on the diet for 90 days prior to swaying." here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/have...ed-plan-2.html
    So I don't need to start the diet/supps/excercise 3 months prior to attempt? That would be so cool! Maybe just weights?

Sorry for the long post!
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok, I've found the answer about vit D3: 3P1B took 5000IU. Maybe I should check my vit D3 blood levels. Or that's not necessery if i take 400-800IU?
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My Dr told me to take 4000 iu of D3

2007 2008 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Did you take it for this sway and how long?
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Zivic-Bubac View Post
    Did you take it for this sway and how long?
    I took it for my sway for about 3 months but I only took 800iu and when I got pregnant the Dr told me to increase it to 4000iu

2007 2008 2012

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Zivic-Bubac View Post
    Ok, I've found the answer about vit D3: 3P1B took 5000IU. Maybe I should check my vit D3 blood levels. Or that's not necessery if i take 400-800IU?
    Ay caramba! That's A LOT of D! I would only take that much under the advice of a doctor. I took 1400 IU when I conceived DS4 and 1000 when I conceived DS 3.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dloui128 View Post
    I took it for my sway for about 3 months but I only took 800iu and when I got pregnant the Dr told me to increase it to 4000iu
    So Zivic, she got a boy taking only 800 IU!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    First of all, there are no guarantees even with the custom plans, it just makes it easier for people, is all. I think you put a great deal of effort and attention into your sway, but it just didn't go your way this time. I'd be happy to make you a plan but I don't want you to think it will be any better than what you can do on your own - you already know a TON about swaying!!

1)DHEA - I'm not totally sold on DHEA for everyone just yet. I've read conflicting data, some of which seems great but other stuff makes it seem like too great an unknown and possibly has side effects that could inhibit ovulation. I think it's best if you take it ONLY if you're under supervision by a doctor who can monitor your T levels and cholesterol to make sure nothing is getting too out of hand.

2)Wheatgrass is fine, ginger I feel a bit weird about. It is said to raise testosterone but also lowers blood sugar so that may not be good for TTC pink. Plus, it's a big unknown for pregnancy. EATING a bit of fresh ginger every day may be a good idea but I would not take it in supplemental doses.

3)CoQ10 is a good idea - I usu. tell people to take 60 and then give 90-100 mg to their husbands. I may be overly conservative on that. Also be sure you're taking 2000 mcg folic and a good prenatal with 8-15 mg zinc and also 18 mg iron.

4)Horehound tea - it's a phytoestrogen which may indicate that it interferes/blocks production and use of your body's natural estrogen. Plus, it lowers blood sugar. Big unknown for safety during pg. The only possible thing I can see that would indicate blue is that it is an expectorant that makes mucus, but from what I could find that only works on your digestive tract and not your VJ (you'd be better off just doing Robi/Muci). I would give this one a pass. Using red rasp. leaf tea will accomplish the same thing without the same level of risk to your sway.

5)I also think you're very fertile, I think the reason you went so long getting BFN had more to do with timing and some sway tactics that may have been inhibiting pg. What I would do is try to eat a healthy balanced diet, do weights if you can (or just carry that baby around!), do yoga and then when you're ready we can hit it on diet. I don't want you to gain a ton of weight.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think the thing that really helped my sway was Diet, Weight Training and Preseed, that is only my opinion though, it could of been a lot of other things. My diet was so drastically different this time then when I had my girls it was unreal, I mean I basically was forcing myself to eat because I am so use to only eating 1-2 meals a day, on the HE diet I was eating all day long at least every 1 to 2 hours. When I had my girls I never did any type of exercise so I hit the weights pretty hard, I got to a point that I laid off of them a little bit because my arms and legs were getting ripped. And because I naturally have little ewcm I think the preseed and mucinex played a big part in keeping my vj sperm friendly.

2007 2008 2012

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I totally agree with diet, weight training, and preseed! I am sold on preseed as being great for blue! I was also moderately working out and lifting weights 3-5 times a week (5 lbs to 10 lbs) when I concieved both DS1 and DS2 accidentally. I was eating tons of healthy foods sauteed in olive oil. I was taking liquid pure fish oil supps (I hate pills, but the liquid is said to absorb faster in the body), I was drinking green tea, and had globs of EWCM, and I believe all this spelled out boys for me.

I do hope you get your boy next ZB!
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast