Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

If you have done FR or Frequent BD in the past, does the resulting child look more like DH or you??

Just curious if there is any correlation between sperm freshness and DH gene dominance?? I know that some gene's are more dominant then others, like brown eyes r dominant & blue eyes r recessive. But I'm more interested in the other gene's which are a mix from both parents

From personal experience DS1 looks like DH, and he was conceived with frequent release. Whilst DS2 was conceived with BD every 3-4 days, and he looks like me. All of my best friends kids all look like their dad, where DH has either released or BD daily. So, if you have FR or Frequent BD in past, who does your resulting child look more like?

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The two friends I know of that did frequent release have daughters that are the image of their mums.

Thank you Atomic and gender dreaming!!!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ds1. No idea on bd. looks like his dad a lot but more like me at the age he is now.
    Ds2. Bd daily through fertile window - looks just like his dad. He has nothing of me except maybe my nose. Besides that e is his daddy's baby!!!
    2008 2010 2013

An inspirational quote I just

'You can only toss heads for so long before a tail is bound to come up!! ' - atomic sagebrush

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Both my boys were conceived with frequent bd, DS1 is the image of his dad and DS2 looks more like me.
    DS1 - 5.5
    DS2 - 3

It's a girl!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I seriously doubt that frequency plays any part at all in a child's appearance. Not in line with how genetics work. Interesting question though!!
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; June 27th, 2012 at 02:24 PM.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for your response's!! Its just a pattern I had been observing amoungst alot of friends and family. I just thad this silly theory that after Frequent Release, the sperm has had less storage time, and therefore less subject to DNA damage within DH body. Which then result in more powerful/dominant gene's from DH, and thats why the bub ends up looking more like the father. Anyways, thanks for your input.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not sure for the first 2, but my last son we DEFINITELY did FR and he looks exactly like me.
    Proud mom of 3 sweet boys...
    and one BEAUTIFUL little girl!
    (Thanks Atomic!)

Guess my nub? LOL...

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...guess-3-a.html

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My last DS was FR and he could be my twin.
    and coming end of November!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3lilpigs View Post
    Thanks for your response's!! Its just a pattern I had been observing amoungst alot of friends and family. I just thad this silly theory that after Frequent Release, the sperm has had less storage time, and therefore less subject to DNA damage within DH body. Which then result in more powerful/dominant gene's from DH, and thats why the bub ends up looking more like the father. Anyways, thanks for your input.
    Genes aren't more powerful or dominant because of DNA damage in sperm, they're more powerful/dominant because some genes just always override others. Such as brown eyes over blue - in order to get blue eyes you have to have 2 pairs of blue-eyed genes, if you have even one brown eyed gene, you get a brown eyed child.

So when you get a child that looks like you vs. DH it's because your genes happened to be more dominant to the set he has. That's already set and can't be changed.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    love that question I really dont think its anything to do with this, but my ds2 is the spitting image of my husband (we dtd a lot in order to conceive, no swaying) and my daughter is the spitting image of ME (abstinence!). This baby was conceived with abstinence and he looks exactly like his sister in the scans... we shall see

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast