Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Don't order from genselect

I know you guys tell how to sway what to take and all but I wanted to get the douche then I was going to get the kit so I only had one supplement to take instead of the dozen or so I take now.

So I order the douche mind you I pay over 60.00 for it I think it was 69 and change can't rembember exactly but I can look it up. After almost a month I don't get the product and no email or anything so I email asking them about it. They say FedEx returned it to them saying it was undeliverable. Ok FedEx are assholes in my area. The only shipper I have issues with but normally they call me. The driver is afraid of my emu that is usually in my front yard. I get that that is not there problem. So the jerk at the customer service says I can pay to reship or get a product refund minus 15% restocking fee. Well I'm already out all the frikin shipping for the first time I figure I want it reshipped at least then I get something. So I agree and send my credit card info. What does the crook do? He gives me a refund of a little over 21.00. Why the hell ask me which I wanted if he was going to do what he wanted?

Crooks and rude customer service stay away!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree totally Twins. I'm sorry you wasted your money.

You guys can buy equivalent douches for under $5.00 anyway.

Genselect is a huge ripoff.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    In defense of GenSelect: FedEx attempted unsuccessfully 3 times to deliver to this client, and even followed up with a postcard to which there was no response. So, they returned the package to GenSelect. As you know, FedEx is a highly professional service, and their failed attempts are documented online in this client’s tracking information.

We use FedEx exclusively in the U.S. because they offer a signature service that requires the client’s signature for delivery. We have found no other delivery service as professional and economical. Proof of delivery time is important to the timing requirements for the GenSelect system. The client agreed to FedEx delivery for this order.

We offered to reship the package to the client, and she agreed in an email. However, in that SAME email, she told us of the Emu in her yard that prevented deliveries only from FedEx. She also claimed that her fence allowed sticky notes from FedEx to be blown away. And, she claimed not to have received the FedEx postcard.

So, the client has now informed us that she wants a reshipment but that it is impossible to deliver it to her. The only solution we had was to refund the client.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry, Atomic Sagebrush, you can't buy douches equivalent to the GenSelect douches for any price. Our formulas are proprietary, and our supplier is the only one in the U.S. who makes them. They then sell all of them to GenSelect. Remember, GenSelect offers two douche formulas - one for boy babies and one for girl babies. They are completely different. An example of that difference can be found in stores, where only one kind of douche (plain vinegar and water) can be found.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for sharing your experience, Twins. If you wanted it reshipped, they should have reshipped and if they couldn't do that, you should have gotten a 100% refund. If I were you, I'd contact the Better Business Bureau, The Rip Off Report AND the Attorney General in your state.
    I WOULD NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THAT COMPANY.
    Proud mom of 3 sweet boys...
    and one BEAUTIFUL little girl!
    (Thanks Atomic!)

Guess my nub? LOL...

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...guess-3-a.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    By the way, for my state, the Attorney General has a website, yours probably does, too. You should look it up and contact them to make a report. I had to go that route once with a company and thankfully, we were able to work things out and I was refunded my money.
    (Thanks Atomic!)

Guess my nub? LOL...

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I want an Emu
    and coming end of November!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LOL...me, too!!
    (Thanks Atomic!)

Guess my nub? LOL...

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    She isn't just a client; she's a person who has a problem with your company. Rather than trying to justify yourself on this forum, you should contact her and refund her the remainder of her money. It's called good customer service--going above and beyond what you need to do to retain a customer.

I too want an emu.
    My awesome boys!
    (1988) (1991) (2010) (2012)

TTC my last one. A little girl, please!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Gee twins sorry about your troubles... Did you say emu... Haha that is so funny, im sorry i shouldnt laugh.. But emu in your front yard scaring the fedex guy... That is gold

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast