Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Help! Opinions as to whether I am more boy or girl friendly?

I've read the "how we made..." threads but need some honest opinions on whether my diet & lifestyle is more boy or girl since I haven't had a child yet. This is likely our only one and I really really need it to be a girl! Please help!

I am petite, 5' feet tall and currently 95-96 lbs but near 90 lbs I stop ovulating (no lh surge). My bmi is about 18-18.5. I'm 36.

I am type A, a worrier, perfectionist, stress-case. Things have to go my way all the time or I freak out! Bad I know, planning to try saw palmetto.

During the week, I have a snack no ealier than 11am and then 1 meal later in the afternoon/eve.
    My snack is either a sbux nofat latte w/ lowfat coffee cake; or just two choc cookies and water. My meal is usually a subway turkey 6" sub w/ doritos, soda; or a bean & cheese burrito w/ soda maybe chips n' salsa; or pasta n' spicy tomato sauce w/ bread, soda; or cheese pizza slices. I often have soda around 6-8pm - only drink regular soda not diet.

On the weekends I usually just eat once (but biggish meal out at restaurant) around 3-6pm, but if not, I follow the weekday snack and meal routine.

I am not working out or doing extra exercise. Sometimes we go for a walk/hike but not strenuous.

I have allergies so I am taking antihistimes everyday plus folic acid. I like vit c to help keep away colds. I don't get a lot of ewcm, mostly creamy/wet, but cm will thin out more near ov.

Based on this, am I more boy or girl friendly? Thanks in advance for any thoughts, so appreciated. This is a great forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    In your weight range I believe you are girl friendly.
    several lighter weight ladies in my husband's family only have girls and I think that is why.

You are definitely more boy friendly in diet BUT ...I wouldn't change your diet because a girl diet will definitely make you lose weight and if you drop too much you won't O..

Do the antihistimines make your cervical cm dry up when you aren't Oing? That is girl friendly. I think you may not get EWCM because of your antihistimines. That's just my opinion.

Gosh I'm not sure how to tell you to proceed. I'm going to let Atomic tell you.
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks! Yeah, I think my sodium intake is pretty high due to take-out food and that worries me. My fat, protein levels vary but i dont eat a lot of meat, have cut out red, so its just the turkey and then some chicken at most once a week or less. But the beans/ cheese have protein. I will try to be more conscious of it all in the weeks before our attempts starting in late Aug. I dont get a lot of nutritional value though which might help--Im a picky eater. I do think my cm is drier cuz of zyrtec/bendryl, i dont get ewcm, just wet n pasty at ov. Ph strips havent worked well as they will not change color unless my cm is actually a 5? But im not buying a meter just to confirm that.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would say girl friendly on basis of diet, eating patterns, weight, and antihistamine, but I wouldn't rest on my laurels, I would still try to do a sway for the gender you're aiming at. Saw palmetto would def. be a good idea to help reduce T levels.

I'm not super convinced that sodium even sways blue so I wouldn't spend much effort stressing over that.

If you can only have one child and you REALLY need a partcular gender, you may want to consider HT.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks! Definitely going to sway, both of us. He's gonna do LR, cranberry, calcium, hot showers, freq release. I am going to take supps, watch my diet, maybe drop 1 or 2 lbs just before attempt.