Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just want everyone to know I haven't read this thread past where I stopped posting because it was stressing me out and it was so obvious to me that the person was a shill from the company, and I prefer to spend my time helping actual people rather than getting into senseless arguments

I do want to reiterate that early gender blood tests are possible NOW - but I do not believe this was the case 7 years ago (I ~could~ be wrong on this but I'm pretty sure those have only come out in the last few years). I'm glad it worked for you but of course there was a 50-50 chance that it would even if the test did nothing.

For those who are considering early tests, if you do want to have an early blood gender test, I would be 100% sure you are getting one of the new reliable ones that check DNA, and not one of the pH or progesterone level tests, because those are NOT reliable.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I just want everyone to know I haven't read this thread past where I stopped posting because it was stressing me out and it was so obvious to me that the person was a shill from the company, and I prefer to spend my time helping actual people rather than getting into senseless arguments

I do want to reiterate that early gender blood tests are possible NOW - but I do not believe this was the case 7 years ago (I ~could~ be wrong on this but I'm pretty sure those have only come out in the last few years). I'm glad it worked for you but of course there was a 50-50 chance that it would even if the test did nothing.

For those who are considering early tests, if you do want to have an early blood gender test, I would be 100% sure you are getting one of the new reliable ones that check DNA, and not one of the pH or progesterone level tests, because those are NOT reliable.
    Elle82... I would love to know what the results where regarding conception? Just curios on what the results where? And if you followed the theory that that one company suggested?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    She had a boy. I believe she got pg in the month they told her to.
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; April 29th, 2013 at 01:36 PM.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep got pregnant in the month they said would be a girl month for me...added more attempts to my sway to maximise the chances of getting pregnant that month to fit in with the Urobiologics theory and I gave birth to a perfect baby boy on 2nd June.

After I told Urobiologics I was pg they asked me was I sure I conceived when they said. Eh, yeah. I opted not to do the gender test with them. Then they e-mailed me to say they now have a new formula for the test that's more accurate and doesn't give false results etc, etc. When I told them I was having a boy they said they kind of expected that I would have an opposite result.

Urobiologics offered me 2 free tests if I want to try again. I would just have to pay postage.
    Love being Mommy to my fab kids

2008 and my ectopic angel lost August 2008

???? 2014 Maybe a next time

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Elle thanks for updating and congrats on your baby! I hope you are feeling well!!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic We are both doing great Am absolutely delighted with my new arrival It's great to be back on Gender Dreaming

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We're glad to have you back too!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I posted my experience with Urobiologics and yes the test failed for me and I was disappointed after spending so much that it hadn't worked. I don't want to influence anyone elses decision on whether or not to use Urobiologics or any other method for that matter. They explained to me that my test failed because it was done under the old system and for some reason they got some opposite results. They are now using a new system and told me that they ran my test again under the new system and they got the opposite result of the first test and they knew it had failed for me and I would have a boy. They claim the success rate is higher with the new system and they have a live chart on their website. They offered to do 2 tests free of charge for me when I am trying again which I appreciate and they have always answered any e-mails and questions I have had for them.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by elle82 View Post
    I posted my experience with Urobiologics and yes the test failed for me and I was disappointed after spending so much that it hadn't worked. I don't want to influence anyone elses decision on whether or not to use Urobiologics or any other method for that matter. They explained to me that my test failed because it was done under the old system and for some reason they got some opposite results. They are now using a new system and told me that they ran my test again under the new system and they got the opposite result of the first test and they knew it had failed for me and I would have a boy. They claim the success rate is higher with the new system and they have a live chart on their website. They offered to do 2 tests free of charge for me when I am trying again which I appreciate and they have always answered any e-mails and questions I have had for them.
    This is absurd and they bad mouth our site on theirs. Very mature of them. They are selling snake oil. It's a joke and I don't believe it works at all. I am closing this thread and refuse to give that guy any more free press.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112