Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Yes, I've heard of it. MPO, I would save your money. There is no reliable evidence that hormones alternate between being boy-friendly and being girl-friendly every other month, nor is there evidence that your body or eggs are ever more favorable to X vs. Y sperm. Testosterone levels may sway but even that is only a theory and very far from proven. It's one of those companies that uses a tiny dab of science-talk to sell a product when in reality the full body of data does not support anything they claim.

If you do decide to give them a whirl, please be aware that people have been told that there is no hope of them ever having a child of a certain gender, that if they ever conceived their DG that their child would be born dead, with profound birth defects, or a homosexual, and a lot of similar nonsense.
    I think I'm getting into this fully. I'm a physician and lucky that Urobiologics is hardly 10 miles from our hospital. I'm off this weekend so thought of meeting them personally. I've an appointment with them tomorrow.

In the mean time I had a lengthy discussion on phone as to how the sex hormones are related to all they do and how do they claim that cycles alternate. Had a chance to speak to Dr. Varma directly. Having known that I am physician the very first sentence came out was 'we love to talk to physicians and experts because they are the ones who must be informed about this new feature in details'. And yes, he did discuss all the science in real detail and am totally convinced that this should be working. He referred me to their patent applications posted onto their pregender part of their website and requested me to bring forward any criticism to the scientific facts shown in there. I'll study them tonight.

He also seemed to be excited about one case shown in their live chart whose ultrasound exam is next week. He said she planned for a girl and conceived in girl cycle told by them and they have in fact reported a girl. He said he is 99% confident they will pass.

Wait for my detailed report tomorrow. If not, definitely by next week.

SC, MD

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Koko&TT View Post
    I think I'm getting into this fully. I'm a physician and lucky that Urobiologics is hardly 10 miles from our hospital. I'm off this weekend so thought of meeting them personally. I've an appointment with them tomorrow.

In the mean time I had a lengthy discussion on phone as to how the sex hormones are related to all they do and how do they claim that cycles alternate. Had a chance to speak to Dr. Varma directly. Having known that I am physician the very first sentence came out was 'we love to talk to physicians and experts because they are the ones who must be informed about this new feature in details'. And yes, he did discuss all the science in real detail and am totally convinced that this should be working. He referred me to their patent applications posted onto their pregender part of their website and requested me to bring forward any criticism to the scientific facts shown in there. I'll study them tonight.

He also seemed to be excited about one case shown in their live chart whose ultrasound exam is next week. He said she planned for a girl and conceived in girl cycle told by them and they have in fact reported a girl. He said he is 99% confident they will pass.

Wait for my detailed report tomorrow. If not, definitely by next week.

SC, MD
    Wow, am really interested to read your report I heard of Urobiologics before I came here and decided to get the pre-gender test. I have sent off my samples and am waiting for the report back.
    Love being Mommy to my fab kids

2008 and my ectopic angel lost August 2008

???? 2014 Maybe a next time

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Last edited by BeadinMom; August 27th, 2012 at 01:32 PM.
    Proud mom of 3 sweet boys...
    and one BEAUTIFUL little girl!
    (Thanks Atomic!)

Guess my nub? LOL...

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...guess-3-a.html

Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, I had a chance to visit urobiologics lab and had a memorable trip. Being Sunday the lab was mostly without any staff.

When myself, hubby with daughter arrived there a couple was already present in a conference room. They knew of next appointment with us so dropped off their preconception samples and left. I was amazed that Dr. was in his 60s but his phone voice is young, LOL. He took us to his lab which is a rented portion within a large environmental testing lab. We came back to conf room and discussed a lot about how he came up with this idea and several success stories. He also shared with us actual analytical data about preconception samples and how they interpret the alternating pattern. (Can't discuss much on internet. We promised confidentiality.)

That was a good show and the trip was worth it. We told him that we are trying for a boy and that would be it. He frankly told if we conceive in proper cycle we can get it and made us promise that we will not mix our attempt with any other gender selection technique.

Can't write much. Gotta go dine out.

Elle, good to know that you are already in. Please post your experience. I don't know if this person Beadingmom is talking to me or you.

Good luck everyone.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello ladies , I just want to share my personal experience with Dr. Verma (urobiologic)with this pregnancy. I have two children, both are boys and of course I was dreaming to have a little girl. So i decided to get pregnant in march/april. I was on LE diet starting in January, u can read my pearl twin sway. I took 25 mg of clomit one cycle and got pregnant right on my first try )) I wanted to use preconception service that Dr. Verma offers but only did one month (february) and got pregnant next month (march). I called Urobiologic and told them that i am pregnant and only have one urine test done, they told me to send it with my pregnant urine, so they can test it both. Being 4weeks pregnant, i got results from them in two days via email: your preconception february urine sample showing boy result, meaning that if u got pregnant next cycle u will have a girl. And my pregnant urine sample was also showing a GIRL result. But 5 weeks later i found out that i am having twins, I call them again and they told me to send a new urine sample for retest (i was 10 weeks pg), which also show a Girl result. DR. Verma told me that 95% my twins will be both GIRLS and he was right! I am pregnant with two girls)) He only charged me for post conception test. That is my story!!! Good luck to all of you!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by pearl; August 27th, 2012 at 01:32 PM.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats pearl, delighted for you Send some pink dust my way

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for posting your experience Koko You can have all of my blue baby dust Really hope you get your little Good luck xxx

I didn't get to see what Beadinmom said as it was gone when I came on.

I will of course post my experience

Best of luck girls

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats Pearl,
    You didn't mention you used urobiologics in your sway. Maybe I'll look more into it. Thanks.
    Proud mom of 3 sweet boys...
    and one BEAUTIFUL little girl!
    (Thanks Atomic!)

Guess my nub? LOL...

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...guess-3-a.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If i'm reading this right am i correct that in your cycle you have one girl friendly month then one boy friendly month alternating and they tell you which your in?

If so and i have three boys am i just unlucky (or lucky since they are amazing boys) that i just happened to land on the odd (or even) cycle all three times. Does this have anything to do with left ovary favours a certain sex thing? Or is it some cycles are x some are y, in which case although they could tell you your last cycle was x or y favoured your next could be anything and they cannot tell until after you've o'd.

Struggling to wrap my head around the logistics of it.
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs_P View Post
    If i'm reading this right am i correct that in your cycle you have one girl friendly month then one boy friendly month alternating and they tell you which your in?

If so and i have three boys am i just unlucky (or lucky since they are amazing boys) that i just happened to land on the odd (or even) cycle all three times. Does this have anything to do with left ovary favours a certain sex thing? Or is it some cycles are x some are y, in which case although they could tell you your last cycle was x or y favoured your next could be anything and they cannot tell until after you've o'd.

Struggling to wrap my head around the logistics of it.
    The theory behind it is that you have boy and girl cycles that alternate. They take 2 urine samples from 2 different cycles and tell you which cycle is which. The cycle with a T/E ratio of more than 1.0 favours a boy where as a cycle with a T/E ratio of less than 1.0 favours a girl. There's more info on their website but that's the general idea of it. They claim 90% accuracy but it is a relatively new thing that is not yet scientifically proven. There's nothing saying an XY sperm definetely couldn't survive in an XX environment and vice versa so it's 100% that you will get your desired gender but I now think it does sway and the odds of conceiving your desired gender are better if you conceive in the cycle that favours that gender.

I have 4 boys..3 of them conceived in the same month, different years.
    Last edited by elle82; August 27th, 2012 at 04:50 PM.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast