Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was thinking about that you see, i have three boys one conceived in may, one in september (which is the same cycle i am in now and was planning to ttc) and one in december which makes ds1 conceived in month 5, ds2 in month 9 and ds3 in month 12 which would 2 of them in odd months and one in even. Funnily enough ds3 was my 'failed' sway mostly based on timing but also did FR
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Elle i noticed you've been blessed with a girl already was she conceived in a different cycle (odd or even month) to any of the others to support this theory and did you do anything else that swayed when you had her.

Thank you for any advice
    Last edited by Mrs_P; August 27th, 2012 at 05:06 PM.

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My girl is my first child-did absolutely nothing to sway. She was conceived in March which is supposedly a "girl" month if you believe in the months and swaying. I'm not sure if it would have been a girl cycle or not based on the pattern of my cycles but I *think* it would have been. I'm really interested in what the results of my Urobiologics tests will say. I'll definetely post them up when I get them. Although Urobiologics say the pattern of your cycles can change after every conception.

After reading the info on their website over the last while and the posts on here I don't think Urobiologics is a scam, just their theory hasn't been proven. Their theory is only based on their own research, it has never been the subject of trials. The reason I decided to get the pre-gender test was because I thought the theory made sense and that it could possibly work. I liked that they were actually testing samples rather than just using birthdays or dates to say when would be best to ttc a girl or a boy and they give you a refund if it doesn't work.

I am willing to try pretty much anything-I have a very open mind. our sways will work
    Love being Mommy to my fab kids

2008 and my ectopic angel lost August 2008

???? 2014 Maybe a next time

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry for all the questions, is it true though that they say you shouldn't sway if you use their cycle method thing. I'm sure one of the posts on here said they advise women not to sway

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    They probably do say that. It just says on their website that there's no diet, no dates to try etc..it doesn't say NOT to use other factors. I said it to Atomic and she said it can be used alongside swaying. I think pearl used it alongside swaying??
    Love being Mommy to my fab kids

2008 and my ectopic angel lost August 2008

???? 2014 Maybe a next time

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Koko&TT View Post
    Hi, I found this discussion on internet as I was searching more info about this preconception service. After reading your input I got scared for a moment but in corner of my heart I had a thought how can they tell about health of baby by testing urine. I called them and got satisfied that they have never done those kinds of things.

I went even further and contacted two references shown on their live chart and got a pleasant response about super service rather. So now I do hope that these allegations that they scare customers about their bay dying are not right. I don't find anything like that anywhere on their site. Still I would search it more and see.
    I don't think it's something they necessarily advertise on their site.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by willtherebe4 View Post
    Hi AS,

Can you please clarify what you mean by "Testosterone levels may sway but even that is only a theory and very far from proven".
    Thanks.
    The evidence in favor of testosterone is based around some things that are not real well proven like personality tests, career choices, correlations between women who have certain diseases that can cause higher than normal testosterone, and the gender of their offspring, etc. I happen to believe that maternal testosterone levels do sway, but it is nowhere near proven, like, at all. Glucose levels have much stronger evidence in favor.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs_P View Post
    If i'm reading this right am i correct that in your cycle you have one girl friendly month then one boy friendly month alternating and they tell you which your in?

If so and i have three boys am i just unlucky (or lucky since they are amazing boys) that i just happened to land on the odd (or even) cycle all three times. Does this have anything to do with left ovary favours a certain sex thing? Or is it some cycles are x some are y, in which case although they could tell you your last cycle was x or y favoured your next could be anything and they cannot tell until after you've o'd.

Struggling to wrap my head around the logistics of it.
    Yes, that's the bit that I find simply too silly to believe (aside from the dead/homosexual thing). The magical alternating cycles. So women who have more graduate degrees or who are higher in the social pecking order, having more sons is because...they're all happening to get pg in boy cycles? Older moms having more girls is because...we suddenly started getting pg in the opposite months?? Those of us with 4,5,6 of the same gender over 20 years is because...we're just happening to manage to always get pg every other month? Michelle Duggar conceiving 6 boys in a row and then 5 girls in a row is because...she was conceiving in certain months 6 times in a row and then in the opposite month 5 times in a row? Guys who ride bikes and jog and have rheumatoid arthritis father more daughers because...they're only getting their wives pg in certain months? After wars, everyone just suddenly gets pg in opposite months and has more boys??

In order for Urobiologics to be true, there would have to be NO connections between any lifestyle factors and gender of baby conceived. Whereas there is tons of evidence that lifestyle factors can and do sway and so that, to me, debunks the entire idea. It doesn't add up to me, but unlike some swaying things, it probably can't hurt (as long as you all know going in that some people really HAVE been told that they cannot/should not try to conceive a baby of a certain gender.)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    They tell you to drop the diet, douches etc. because that can influence the outcome of the samples.

This is what they emailed me:

This is just to let you know that some customers who have been following other gender selection programs (diet plans, treatments like douching or body pH alteration using weird ways) along with our natural preconception method, have met with failure. This applies to post-conception test as well. Therefore, should you decide to go with our protocol, you are requested to leave other programs behind because urine is the first thing which gets altered by these artificial techniques.

So, you should choose only one tactis. Swaying or urobiologics, not both!
    Loves of our lives:

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's an interesting theory but they only get 2 urine samples from 2 months. From there, they ASSUME that they continue to alternate if the months were opposites. What if that's not the actual pattern if there is actually a pattern? What if it's B/G/G/B? Also with fraternal twins, 50% are B/G so that kind of blows up the theory that only one gender will thrive each month!

With IVF, usually we have 50/50 gender splits.

None of us know who's right. This company has been around for a while and there is absolutely zero data or peer review to back up any claims. And anyone who uses 90% gives me pause.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast