Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I completely agree and I KNOW (because remember, I've been right there with you guys!) how bad these things can mess with yoru minds. And if I ever come off overly negative or heavy handed I apologize, it's only because I want to protect you guys from getting your hearts broken like some people have over some of these things. I don't ever want anyone to walk into an ultrasound encouraged by the Chinese Gender Calendar and heartbeat and other OWT like I was, or by Urobiologics or whoever, only to end up sobbing in the bathroom 10 minutes later because I felt like my daughter that I thought was a sure thing and guaranteed, had been snatched away from me!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aww Atomic!! Thanks for looking out for us I love this website and all the fab ladies on here
    My update is I got my results from Urobiologics and they said I was alternating and my first sample was a girl cycle, my second sample was a boy cycle and this cycle I'm on now will be a girl cycle according to them. The doctor compared my case to someone else on their live chart that did get their desired gender. He said to me that if I get pregnant this cycle I will almost definetely get it (a girl!). I don't think he SHOULD be saying things like that to people who desperately want a certain gender and are vulnerable even if he really does believe it unless they are 100% sure that it can't fail. It certainly got me excited reading that but I know I have to be realistic. My impression of Urobiologics is that they are genuine-this doctor really believes in his work and is very dedicated but it's just not proven and I honestly don't know if it works or not. I will try in the cycles that they say are preferable to conceive but I'm a big girl and know nothing is guaranteed but I have my fingers crossed that I will get a little girl
    Love being Mommy to my fab kids

2008 and my ectopic angel lost August 2008

???? 2014 Maybe a next time

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey Koko, I updated above with my result from Urobiologics but the girls were saying you can't use both Urobiologics and swaying together and I didn't know that when I bought my pre-gender test.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by willtherebe4 View Post
    Hi AS,

Can you please clarify what you mean by "Testosterone levels may sway but even that is only a theory and very far from proven".
    Thanks.

Yes please can you clarify this AS. From what I have been reading it seemed that your theory was stating a higher tester one level was towards a boy. This has no confused me a little. Thxs

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueplease View Post
    Yes please can you clarify this AS. From what I have been reading it seemed that your theory was stating a higher tester one level was towards a boy. This has no confused me a little. Thxs
    I think I did explain this in this thread somewhere but just to recap, yes, that's a theory that I do happen to believe in, but I do want everyone to know and fully understand that the evidence in favor of swaying and particularly WHY swaying works is very sketchy and not in any way 100% conclusive. Even the stuff that I personally believe in. The only thing that has been proven to my satisfaction is that XX and XY fertilized eggs develop better in different levels of glucose because researchers have actually witnessed it happen in the lab (and even that may not translate into the human body and it may be diet does nothing to control it!! We don't know, we just don't have the data.) The rest is speculation backed up by some studies that may or may not have been definitive.

Even in things like heart disease/diet, which has been studied a zillion times more and better than anything having to do with gender swaying, has tons of contradictions and studies that seem to refute each other. We can't treat anything in swaying as a given, we have to be willing to always question everything.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Interesting i saw a post that said cycles alternate - if its boy girl boy girl like that then it would make sense with my cycles as i have boys 2 conceived in oct and 1 in dec so sept and nov could be my girl months ???
    Mummy to 3 gorgeous Boys and FINALLY our baby Girl
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

M/C Oct 2012 after 4 months trying

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

THANK YOU TO GENDER DREAMING FOR HELPING MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mum23boys View Post
    Interesting i saw a post that said cycles alternate - if its boy girl boy girl like that then it would make sense with my cycles as i have boys 2 conceived in oct and 1 in dec so sept and nov could be my girl months ???
    Could just be coincidence though, i think atomics point makes more sense in my opinion, surely it wouldn't be alternate for all women other factors from the environment could influence the pattern (as they do with some many other aspects of life, your ovulation date for one can hope around) you could be bbgb etc in which case although the theory would be ok they could only tell you the cycles that have passed not predict current ones?????

I my experience i have had 2 ds conceived in odd months my latest in an even so if it really is that straight forward it didn't work for me x
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Urobiologics do say that your cycle pattern changes after you conceive/have a baby so they recommend you repeat the test. I think their test would be better and more accurate if they tested at least 3 samples. I 100% think Urobiologics are genuine though, I just have no clue if their method REALLY works.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mum23boys View Post
    That is the claim of the Urobiologics people but I do not believe the data backs it up. My reasoning is fully explained in several posts in this thread.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by elle82 View Post
    Urobiologics do say that your cycle pattern changes after you conceive/have a baby so they recommend you repeat the test. I think their test would be better and more accurate if they tested at least 3 samples. I 100% think Urobiologics are genuine though, I just have no clue if their method REALLY works.
    I hope you guys can forgive me for indulging my inner skeptic here, but may I point out that if they did not say that, then ANYONE could then determine their "alternating cycles" simply by looking at their previous conceptions and would then not require the proprietary blood tests that Urobiologics sells. And not only that, but in that case, everyone would also need to repurchase the product after every birth and conception. It seems terribly convenient that this cycle just happens to reset after every conception and birth, KWIM???

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast