Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone hear of this?

I just heard of this company and I don't know what to think. Seems way too good to be true, though it isn't cheap. They claim to be able to pinpoint which months a woman will conceive either a boy or a girl. You must mail them 2 mid-cycle urine samples (2 months in a row) and they'll identify the alternating pattern of your horomones that makes your body favourable to X sperm one month and Y sperm the next. I'm really excited about my sway attempt 2 weeks from now, but now that I've discovered this company, I don't know if I should put the whole thing on hold and do this test for a couple of months. Atomic Sagebrush, I'd love to hear from you about this! Do you know anything about them?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, I've heard of it. MPO, I would save your money. There is no reliable evidence that hormones alternate between being boy-friendly and being girl-friendly every other month, nor is there evidence that your body or eggs are ever more favorable to X vs. Y sperm. Testosterone levels may sway but even that is only a theory and very far from proven. It's one of those companies that uses a tiny dab of science-talk to sell a product when in reality the full body of data does not support anything they claim.

If you do decide to give them a whirl, please be aware that people have been told that there is no hope of them ever having a child of a certain gender, that if they ever conceived their DG that their child would be born dead, with profound birth defects, or a homosexual, and a lot of similar nonsense.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow as what kind of disclaimer is that?!! Doesn't sound very reputable to me. these co's just feed off peoples huge desire to conceive a certain gender and its not right. If something like that were proven it would probably be all over the place. Makes me angry >
    for just a healthy baby.

clomid 100mg 3-7 + Ovidrel trigger shot

ttc since September 2012

November 2013

February 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had contact with them. At first I was very enthousiastic and wanted to just do it. Then Atomic gave me the same info as she did in this thread. I let it rest in my head and decided it just can't be true. If that was the case I would not have ended with 5 boys. And I will not let somebody playing tricks with my mind to tell me that if I ever get a daughter she will be al lesbian (not that it would bother me) or be bourn dead (this message would stress me out).
    Loves of our lives:

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow, thank you for the responses. I'm a smart girl. When something seems too good to be true, I know that it usually is. I'm a cynic by nature and I'm usually more skeptical when it comes to things like this. It's amazing what the words "last chance" whispered in my mind over and over and over again will do to a sane woman. This is my last baby. My last chance for a daughter and the longing I feel is inexplicable. I'm sure it can only be understood by others on this site who have felt what I do. It's that desperation that makes me feel weak to this kind of company. If they could promise me a girl, I'd hand over my $300, my time (at least 2 cycles forfeited), hell I'd give them my left tit if I could be guaranteed of a daughter. I wish I could find more reviews about them, I'd still like to do some more research.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Jadis, if you have the money and feel like it could bring you some peace of mind, by all means don't let me or anyone stop you! As long as you're swaying in other ways it's of no relevance if you TTC every other cycle, it's certainly not going to sway blue for you.

My concern is that ~if~ you get the word from them that your T levels were high two months consecutively, that then that will cause you undue heartache and stress and make you feel like you have no hope, when in fact you DO.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic. I'm afraid of having them dash my last hope by saying that I'll never have a daughter. I think I'll just go ahead with my sway as planned. T minus 10 days till O!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I really think that this is a scam. I mean, they are charging $250 and will reimburse you if they are wrong. Even if they have to refund half of the money they make, they are making BANK!

Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Yes, I've heard of it. MPO, I would save your money. There is no reliable evidence that hormones alternate between being boy-friendly and being girl-friendly every other month, nor is there evidence that your body or eggs are ever more favorable to X vs. Y sperm. Testosterone levels may sway but even that is only a theory and very far from proven. It's one of those companies that uses a tiny dab of science-talk to sell a product when in reality the full body of data does not support anything they claim.

If you do decide to give them a whirl, please be aware that people have been told that there is no hope of them ever having a child of a certain gender, that if they ever conceived their DG that their child would be born dead, with profound birth defects, or a homosexual, and a lot of similar nonsense.
    Hi, I found this discussion on internet as I was searching more info about this preconception service. After reading your input I got scared for a moment but in corner of my heart I had a thought how can they tell about health of baby by testing urine. I called them and got satisfied that they have never done those kinds of things.

I went even further and contacted two references shown on their live chart and got a pleasant response about super service rather. So now I do hope that these allegations that they scare customers about their bay dying are not right. I don't find anything like that anywhere on their site. Still I would search it more and see.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post

Hi AS,

Can you please clarify what you mean by "Testosterone levels may sway but even that is only a theory and very far from proven".
    Thanks.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast