Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Blue sway - diets diets diets??

Hi everyone,

I had read up on every post possible a year ago on IG and then I decided to go HT and also found this site. I feel so out of the loop of all the research I did, and had a questions about diets.

Obviously HT didnt work for me and now I am focusing on a blue sway for fall/winter.

As for diets, did most of you follow the French Diet? HE diet? IG diet? or?

I read the french diet and it seems really strict to follow for the 2.5 months that is recommended.

What did you all do? Follow one diet best as you can? Or did you find one diet more effective that others? Or? I feel so lost about the diet part and how to pick

I dont mind the French diet but I eat a lot of eggs for protein, and read that only egg whites are okay for TTC blue....and I can do that if I have to, but...it would be tough.

Thanks everyone for your help I am feeling overwhelmed with all the information and also the new studies that have come up since then!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, there has been a lot of success here with the HE diet. You are encouraged to eat protein (including eggs!) so it might be a good choice for you. Good luck with your sway! Do you have any other children, or is this your first?
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you! I am probably going to get a custom plan from Atomic as well for help. I am leaning towards the french diet....but I HE diet sounds good as well. I put on some weight from the ivf meds and dont want to add too much more!

Is there a list of common TTC BLUE foods? Or foods to avoid?

I have a DD and hoping for DS now : )

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sonia, I tailor your sway plan for your personal needs and if you don't want to gain weight on HE Diet, you don't need to. I don't want the average person to gain a ton of weight on HE Diet, just a smidge of weight. Only if people are severely underweight do I have them gain any more than 10 lbs or so max.

The FGD has some shortcomings like overly high sodium intake, and cutting out cal/mag/vit. D that may actually sway PINK, not blue. Some of the foods such as Rice Krispies with rice milk for breakfast, are terrible for blood sugar and may also sway pink. Worse, these things can reduce your fertility overall and that is not going to help you conceive a baby at all.

complete HE Diet is here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-...-ttc-blue.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there, I have a DD and am I'm planning to sway for blue this fall/winter too! Are you planning to do any supplements or other swaying methods?

As far as diet goes, I was planning to do my best to increase my testosterone with meats and increase my intake throughout the day. I'm still quite new at this though, and finding there's more to learn every day

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I did the HE diet and I am pregnant with a boy now. I ate tons of eggs on the HE diet, at least once a day if not twice sometimes. I only gained about 3lbs total on the diet

2007 2008 2012

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by prayingforason View Post
    Hi there, I have a DD and am I'm planning to sway for blue this fall/winter too! Are you planning to do any supplements or other swaying methods?

As far as diet goes, I was planning to do my best to increase my testosterone with meats and increase my intake throughout the day. I'm still quite new at this though, and finding there's more to learn every day
    Me too! I was all up to speed last year and i feel so much new info is up everyday. I am going to take supplements as well and I am still making that list up as I do more research. I have also got a custom plan from atomic on the way to have that extra bit of help and also support her as she is so helpful.

So much to read and learn!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dloui128 View Post
    I did the HE diet and I am pregnant with a boy now. I ate tons of eggs on the HE diet, at least once a day if not twice sometimes. I only gained about 3lbs total on the diet
    Yay, thank you for your help. And congrats on being pregnant with DS!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck girls - Im on the TTC a girl forum as already have 3 boys !!! I dont knwo if it helps but i seem to have got my boys from snacking loads or ating processed foods - nothing was freshly cooked it was all microwave or oven cook pre prepared stuff and i snacked on crisps and high carb stuff pretty much all day long - i am a real grazer !!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonia2003 View Post
    Yay, thank you for your help. And congrats on being pregnant with DS!!
    Thank you , my sway is posted if you want to check it out

2007 2008 2012