Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Dp ph and rephresh/replens?

Hi I tested my partners seamen ph today and it was really high, like a 9 or 10, I tested it after 5 mins and just dipped the appropriate securing of the strip onto the seamen and it changed right away. I know this is really high, I don't know if he would be up for doing anything to try and change it, I've read about these gels, what exactly are they and what are they used for when not used for ttc and adjusting ph as I'm guessing that's not why they we're made! Are they safe and would it be effective to reduce the ph of the seamen after it has enterd me? My
    Ph is about a 5. which one would be best and how do I do it? Thanks oh and where can I get it from, I'm in the uk?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi I've re tested dh oh this morning and it's an 8 now, dunno if I left it too long ir just tested the fluid and not the white bit tmi! anyway, he has agreed to take cranberry suplements to try and get it abit lower, I've started him on 5000 fresh fruit equivalent which is one 140mg tablet (is it ok that the ones I have are for women's health? Will it e the same? There's no added stuff in them, I had them from
    Tesco and they seem to categorise the supplements)

Just wondering hiw long it might take to lower his ph with the sups?
    I'm
    Also going to start them as soon as af arrives in a couple of days.

Hope someone can help! Also I think if I can get the oh down with sips I prob won't bother with rephresh, I feel uneasy about putting anythung inside my vagina.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If your partner consistently has that high a pH, he needs to see a doctor to rule out any infection.

Actually, adjusting pH is precisely the reason why the jellies are made, it helps to control yeast and bacterial vaginosis to keep pH down. They are safe and while lowering pH can kill sperm and sway pink that way, we do not believe that the sperm DNA can be affected by low pH. They either live or die.

I personally think RepHresh is the best.

Please read: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-...-rephresh.html and http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...ph-pickle.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by T.f.no2 View Post
    Hi I've re tested dh oh this morning and it's an 8 now, dunno if I left it too long ir just tested the fluid and not the white bit tmi! anyway, he has agreed to take cranberry suplements to try and get it abit lower, I've started him on 5000 fresh fruit equivalent which is one 140mg tablet (is it ok that the ones I have are for women's health? Will it e the same? There's no added stuff in them, I had them from
    Tesco and they seem to categorise the supplements)

Just wondering hiw long it might take to lower his ph with the sups?
    I'm
    Also going to start them as soon as af arrives in a couple of days.

Hope someone can help! Also I think if I can get the oh down with sips I prob won't bother with rephresh, I feel uneasy about putting anythung inside my vagina.
    Those cran supps are fine. Should see results shortly.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am all nervous now since I didn't do anything to lower my husband's ph...hope I still get my girl :-/

By the way I took those same Cran supps, I liked them :-)
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Tfno2, my husband and I are also taking Acidophilus, once a day, it also lowers ph. My ph before the diet and supps was about 5.5 and 6, sometimes even more than 6. With the diet and Acidophilus and Cranberry, it is now mostly 4 or 4.5, so they do help. And it did not take long to start seeing the difference. For vg I'm using Replens and it does lower ph, don't know about Represh cause I never used it, never found it on the market actually, but many girls here use it and find it works. But before your actual attempt, be sure to try Represh or Replens beforehand cause some girls say that it either did not decrease their ph or even increased ph.So I recommend you to try it when you are not actually ttc. Do also keep in mind that ph increases in the fertile days, so if you can, try them ahead during a month when you are not ttc and try them during your fertile days. Good luck!
    swayed for but blessed with

Our little bundle of joy has arrived Born on 31st May 2013

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie85 View Post
    I am all nervous now since I didn't do anything to lower my husband's ph...hope I still get my girl :-/

By the way I took those same Cran supps, I liked them :-)
    I do not believe it is in any way necessary to lower your husband's pH. I wouldn't worry. I didn't do anything to my husband's pH either (nor would he have ever allowed me to.)