Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Did my attempt last night but doubtful

Hi we dtd last nite 3 days before ov, dp did fr for about 10 days before, my cm was creamy. I'm unsure how much chance there is of preg from that! An cant help thinking I won't get preg this month on that attempt

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Actually scrap that! I've just had a positive opk! so looks like I might be ov earlier by 1-2 days this cycle, did opk last night about 4pm was neg as expected, done one at 10 this morning well 2 actually! An positive, darker than control line which I never normally see, but these are new opk's. I wasn't expecting to get a positive till (fri) an ov sat.

So think I may ov either tonight or tomoz then If it's 12-24 hrs after positive. I new it was a possibility to ov early just typically the cycle of our 1st try! So prob not a 3 day cut off, maybe a 2 day if I ov tomoz. Nothing I can do about it now will just see what happens! An I was doubting that 3 days would be close enough especially with creamy cm not fertile cm so maybe it's a good thing to ov sooner. I dunno but it's happend now, well if the opk is right anyway. Ill do another one tonight and see what it says. But I've done them the past few cycles these same days and not had a positive at this stage, so prob just ov earlier which does happen for me from time to time.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Is there a reason your only doing 1 attempt ? Could you now not switch to compressed FR or hurry up FR and then get in another attempt tonight the day of your +opk or tomorrow for a possible 0+12 ?
    Mummy to 3 gorgeous Boys and FINALLY our baby Girl
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

M/C Oct 2012 after 4 months trying

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

THANK YOU TO GENDER DREAMING FOR HELPING MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    3 day cutoff yields low odds of pg, esp. without EWCM. You're much better off with 2 day cutoff anyway, at least you ahve a chance of conception.

Timing doesn't sway anyway http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...le-timing.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ