Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Unsatisfying answer - I don't know.

I do think it may help because you simply won't have any carbs for your body to need to burn off, so maybe it will go right for the fat/muscle.

We have seen such great results with exercise that I hate to see people drop it unless they're literally like stick insects - altho we don't yet have the data to say, it seems like it may be better to up calories and keep exercise.

I don't know that you hAVE to do the full 60 6-7 recommendatioin, that's just what I think will work for most people most of the time.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Re-reading this I feel like I was doomed from the get go! Even with a BMI of high 16's, low 17 I am so muscular. I always have had big bicep muscles even though my arms are sticks. I never worked out, and if I did it was a quick jog on the treadmill for max 10 mins maybe twice a week. I think I'm one of those girls that will never have a girl simply because of my body type. *sigh* I guess we'll find out for sure what this baby is in December.. but I doubt there's any hope! Holding on to my late ovulation/short LP to pull through for me lol!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Is this the place to say how unreliable I personally believe BMI to be as your fat indicator? I am athletic and muscular. When I enter my BMI (just by height and weight) it says I am borderline overweight. I really am not though. I think the only reliable methods are the under water measurement, etc. Anyway, it's not that important I just felt like voicing it somewhere.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MSBLAKELY View Post
    Re-reading this I feel like I was doomed from the get go! Even with a BMI of high 16's, low 17 I am so muscular. I always have had big bicep muscles even though my arms are sticks. I never worked out, and if I did it was a quick jog on the treadmill for max 10 mins maybe twice a week. I think I'm one of those girls that will never have a girl simply because of my body type. *sigh* I guess we'll find out for sure what this baby is in December.. but I doubt there's any hope! Holding on to my late ovulation/short LP to pull through for me lol!!
    the interesting thing was that even tho i lost a lot of weight with DS 4, I was still quite muscular, then I gained a lot during that pg and lost it all again and I was a lot more mush and a lot less muscle when I conceived DD, even tho I was the exact same weight.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizzie Lizard View Post
    Is this the place to say how unreliable I personally believe BMI to be as your fat indicator? I am athletic and muscular. When I enter my BMI (just by height and weight) it says I am borderline overweight. I really am not though. I think the only reliable methods are the under water measurement, etc. Anyway, it's not that important I just felt like voicing it somewhere.
    I agree, it's terribly imprecise. I ahve a way higher BMI than what I look like.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi! New here but full of questions!
    I'm the mother of 4 sons, want to conceive a daughter in the next three cycles
    I've been doing the LE diet for about a month now, but I know that I have a lot more weight to lose.
    I'm not a complete couch potato (I mean, how could I with 4 sons anyway?!) but I don't intentionally exercice either, and honestly, I really don't think that I could stick to the 60 minutes 6-7 times a week...
    So my question is, should I exercice as much as I can or avoid it entirely because the on-off could sway blue?
    Thanks to all of you lovely ladies who take the time to read and post here, it's really a great place to be!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We just don't know. The reason I recommend the 60 6-7 is because I think that is what is going to work for most of the people most of the time and I have to make a general recommendation. it doesn't mean you can't get a girl doing less exercise, esp. if you are losing a bit of weight on a lower protein diet. The stats have been so great that it seems to support the idea that less exercise can still sway pink provided that one is following a diet and losing some weight, but I just don't have as high a level of confidence in that.

If you're cheating a lot on diet or NOT dieting, then I would not do the mod. exercise no matter what. Stick with the 60 6-7 if you are not solid with diet.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for your reply!
    I really am sticking to the diet, in fact, I build my menu for 1300 calories, so if I go over inadvertantly I won't freak out. I rarely feel hungry, even without snacks, so I think it's a great, great diet that I will surely follow after my pregancy!
    Is there a minimal amount of weight to lose or any pound lost is a good thing?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Any weight is good, I only lost 3 lbs before I got my daughter (I had lost more but it had been quite a few months earlier, then I held steady before losing those last 3 lbs right before I got pg). You actually need to be careful not to lose too much too quickly! I really prefer people stick to 1500-1800 unless they have a whole big bunch to lose.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok so my DH just bought me a bike so we can ride together as a family during summer. Should I worry about the occasional leisurely ride and just make sure it is really low intensity, or should I try to ride for an hour everyday at least 5 times a week?

Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast