Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, it absolutely does count as exercise BUT what we find is that we get best results with at least one round of exercise lasting 60 min. straight if at all possible. But that having been said given that you got your daughter just doing the dancing, I can understand if you would prefer to just do what you're doing! That is a lot of work to have a child, work 6 days a week and exercise on top of that. While I can't say with 100% because I don't see what you're doing, I think you are absolutely fine to continue exactly what you are doing right now.

If you are losing at least a little weight on a lower protein diet, you literally cannot be adding muscle. It's difficult for women to add muscle, it takes a lot of food and weight gain or at the least, holding steady to build muscle.

WHat are you doing on diet?? WE have a couple optional diets that may help you lose some weight (our standard sway diet may make you gain it)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, Im new. Hubby decided last week he was ready to try for #3-a girl sway. Im 5'4", 117 pounds and all lean muscle. We have 2 boys-ages 3 and 5. I have always worked out for as long as I can rember. I also just got certified and applied to be a group fitness instructor. After DS2 i got into cycling and triathlons. I cant not work out so for my girl sway im thinkng of doing intense cardio. With kids activities this summer i havent worked out as much as usual but still do. Ive started the LE diet, which is such a change since i eat high protien and healthy. In 1.5 weeks i get my IUD removed and in 2 weeks one child starts kindergarten and the other will be in mothers day out 2 days a week. Im thinking i could start training for a half marathon and extend some of my cycling feom 20 miles to 30. But if i get the group exercise insteuctor job ill have to prob. Do some strength teaining and am worried about what to do. I will def. Go down in weights and up my cardio along with the diet and try to lose weight/muscle. I havent lookes at supplements and timing methods but will also try whatever foe the strongest sways there also to offset the workouts.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You literally cannot be adding muscle or swaying blue at that level of exercise unless you were eating like 5000 cals a day. It is fine for you to continue doing your job as long as you're on LE Diet and doing cardio every day.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Haven't managed to read the whole thread but have a question atomic, I'm not currently ttc but am starting to prepare myself to, we have 3 boys and will be trying to sway pink. I am wanting to lose a bit of weight and tone up a bit but am reading that isn't progressive to swaying pink so my question is, how long after working my butt off should I leave it before ttc so my testosterone levels have dropped? Thanks ��

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you're losing weight it's unlikely that you'll be gaining muscle even with a bit of toning exercise and as long as you're getting up to 60 min a day 6-7 days a week, the toning is fine (unless you're gianing weight and eating tons of protein and cals)

6. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm only managing 30mins at this stage and not sure I could commit to 60mins so I should cut exercise completely right but how long before trying should I? (Could be 12-18months until we start trying)
    Thanks

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    12-18 months before you start trying, it is irrelevant and doing exercise now is good for overall health. I'd continue with that and see where you are closer to attempt.

Boy moms tend to be planners. Overplanners. It's very unlikely what you are doing 18 months ahead of time is really going to matter much so please just stick with what you enjoy.

9. Likes XXforhubby, Throwaway_panther liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    For anyone reading: I have been lifting heavy weights for 3+ years and am generally stronger than the average woman. I was lifting 4x a week at 30-45 minutes each session when I conceived my daughter.

However, during this time (as it was summer), I was biking a minimum of 60 minutes of intense cycling a week, often 120 minutes of cycling, and also playing wallyball or volleyball for 2-4 hours a week. I was, looking back (since I tracked), exercising 300 or more minutes a week, all on top of minimal calorie intake (sometimes as low as... nothing a day; average of 800-1500 calories otherwise, not including calories burned). Note in all of this that I was struggling with a relapse of my eating disorder. I also only ate, generally, one meal a day (at night), so blood sugar I'm sure was at play.

So, just adding that lifting weights didn't stop me from having a girl, but I had also been doing excessive cardio and eating very minimally!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree that weight alone cannot "make boys" but diet and exercise work in concert, along with a healthy dose of luck!!!

at LEAST 20% of our boy sways make opposites, and at least 25% of pink sways do. I don't want anyone to look too strongly at one tactic because you very easily may have done everything "right" but still gotten an opposite.

if swaying worked 100% of the time, the clever old wives would have figured it out a long time ago.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I agree that weight alone cannot "make boys" but diet and exercise work in concert, along with a healthy dose of luck!!!

at LEAST 20% of our boy sways make opposites, and at least 25% of pink sways do. I don't want anyone to look too strongly at one tactic because you very easily may have done everything "right" but still gotten an opposite.

if swaying worked 100% of the time, the clever old wives would have figured it out a long time ago.
    I agree -- I'm just saying that I think everything I did really pointed to a girl sway (that I didn't even realize I was doing!). SO much exercise -- I forgot to add on the hour of mowing the lawn I was doing once a week, too, and my 1-2 mile walks a day... ALL on top of all of that!

TTC blue will actually be a break for me, I'm thinking, haha. I get to eat and work out less? How will I ever deal?!

13. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast