Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Calling mums of 2+ girls who got a boy....

Having panic day today (could be because of AF ).
    I would love to hear from any (or all) of you that managed to have a little boy after 2 or more girls.
    What is your advice, what worked for you, etc....
    I am doing He diet, weights and sups as is hubby and have given up or changed an awful lot in my diet. Started charting and bought OPK's so my trial will be in 2 weeks and attempt 1 in 6 weeks.
    I guess I am worried I am not doing enough or am going to forget to do something integral to achieving getting a son which I am desperate for.
    Usually my EWCM only lasts a day also so in everything I am reading we are meant to DTD when I see this but what happens if OPK ends up just starting to rise...doesn't that put me back near 1 or 2 days before and more likely girl?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have 2 girls also, however i am coming off a boy sway and i am currently 12+5 weeks pregnant. If my sway has worked, i can give you some advice... if not, then dont go off my sway LOL I will be finding out on 13th November...

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi mykiwibaby. I actually have 3 girls and am swaying for a boy. I have read a few of your posts and some of your sway details back a while a go. I don't pray (although I'm prepared to try...) but am sending loads of luck and best wishes to you for a successful boy sway. Will be watching your news on the 13th Nov, cheering blue for you!!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Luvalittleman,

I'm in same boat as you, i've 2 little ladies and this will definitely be my last so hoping for a boy...like you i'm hoping to try in December so going to give it everything for the next 6 weeks. Have you considered using preseed? There seems to be loads of positive posts on it and if your lacking in ewcm it might be worth trying....I've started supplements and weight training and have made a few changes to my diet but officially starting full HE diet tomorrow Nov 1st....best of luck xx

Good luck mykiwibaby with your scan hope it's blue all the way xx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there!
    I failed in my sway and I'll be trying again for sure. Here are 3 things that I didn't do ( properly or completely): vit. D, exercise and PreSeed.

So feel free to learn from my mistakes

Vit D - the best option would be to check your d3 blood level, if not, take at least 800IU
    Exercise- keep the good work with weights, 4-5 times a week for 45 min ( I was doing 20 min 3 times a week boo)
    PreSeed- Imo, it's a must for a blue sway

Best of luck!!!!!
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi GerryO, thanks for posting me a message. I am definately going to include pre-seed in my plan. Are you going to add a little BS? I am still undecided about that but have heard of people just doing BSF and getting boy after a few girls so think I will try that. I am going to try and post my full sway plan tomorrow.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HI Zivic-bubac. Thanks for responding. As mentioned, I am going to post my sway attempt details tomorrow so would love you to read and comment if you have time. I live in Australia (QLD) so it's really sunny here every day. I get loads of natural sun so not sure if I would need to take Vit D?
    Will up the weights a bit but I am already quite muscly and buying pressed for sure!!!
    Just a question, did you feel like you dramatically changed your diet leading up to your last attempt and did you DTD very close to O?
    My last daughter (who I ashamedly cried over hearing she was a girl) is the most amazingly delightful, beautiful and charming little girl and I feel so blessed that she came to us. I never swayed for her (she had her own plans to join our family) and my terrible attempt to sway before my second DD ended in MC so I wonder if I can pull this off. (I subsequently threw the swaying idea out the window after MC and DD 2 arrived who is the sweetest child and brightens every day for me).
    I hope you manage to get your little boy Zivic, and me too!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have 3 girls, 2 boys. I had the full moon for conception for both of them (new moon for the girls), frequent release for the boys (daily release for dh, not frequent intercorse), ewcm (try robitussin if you have little cm), boy diet (LE for the girls), timing was on the day of O for ds1 and a few days before with ds2). I was also taing fat soluable vitamins with the boys. Which increases testosterone, and was stressed out. I didn't know until I started researching, that I was inadvertantly doing girl/boy sways.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2
    Jamie
    Mama to '98 '99 '02 '09 '12
    successful girl sway '14

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have read taking vits like vit d3 which are fat soluable increases your testostrone levels and sways boy.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2
    Jamie
    Mama to '98 '99 '02 '09 '12
    successful girl sway '14

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have two girls and am pregnant with a boy now. The most important things for me were HE diet, weight training, and preseed. When I had my girls I lived the LE lifestyle pretty much without even knowing it, I never worked out and I hardly ever got CM. So when I was doing my boy sway I wanted to make sure I changed everything about my lifestyle.

2007 2008 2012

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast