Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Leebug View Post
    I'm super interested in this too! I'm thinking MAYBE this works for women whose bodies r sensitive to ions.I live in New England.Conceived dd#1 the first week of May.spring.Conceived dd#2 right around the summer equinox.So this time around we wont be trying until the end of Oct.Will probably do attempts in Oct Nov Dec Jan.Hopefully that will help a bit!
    It has absolutely nothing to do with ions whatsoever and in fact goes against the ion theory. It is likely day length, ambient temperature, and/or Vit. D levels stored up from sunshine that is affecting the body.

My thinking is, if you have the option on when to try, hey, why not. If you don't, no worries.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Alicewonder View Post
    This stuff is complicated to me I'm in Central Pa and have No idea where we stand. Lol especially since the weather is acting up around here lol

I can't make heads or tails of the Chinese Gender chart. I tried it after I conceived the last time and it said Id have a Girl lol he's all boy!
    Maybe I just don't know how to use it since I was born in Japan lol (my dad was in the Air Force)
    Central PA is Northern Hemisphere, so the girl peak months are Mar, Apr, May, and prob. a bit in Feb and June (I think Feb is more "girl" than June but don't have data to back that up just yet.) We don't think it has to do with the weather per se but day length and ~possibly~ if you're exposed to cooler temps than you had been (if temps had been warm for several months and then got colder suddenly)

Please have nothing to do with the Chinese Gender Chart, it's completely phony and a waste of time. If the Chinese were privy to some ancient secret about gender selection they would not have orphanages full of unwanted little girls.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Really? Well I'm totally confused! I thought there were more + ions and - ions in the air in different times of the year.maybe that was moon phases.I don't freaking know anymore!
    Jan. 22 2008 7lbs 7oz Mar. 14 2011 6lbs 11ozs (my birthday gift &
    drug free water birth baby) Feb 2 2013 my surrogate bun 5 weeks 11/25/13.:9 weeks 5/9/14NOT giving up on my dream for

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Central PA is Northern Hemisphere, so the girl peak months are Mar, Apr, May, and prob. a bit in Feb and June (I think Feb is more "girl" than June but don't have data to back that up just yet.) We don't think it has to do with the weather per se but day length and ~possibly~ if you're exposed to cooler temps than you had been (if temps had been warm for several months and then got colder suddenly)

Please have nothing to do with the Chinese Gender Chart, it's completely phony and a waste of time. If the Chinese were privy to some ancient secret about gender selection they would not have orphanages full of unwanted little girls.
    Ah I see! Lol well, that would be closer to when Mr Q turns two! Not sure about putting much stock in that stuff though, maybe the moon as im sure the moon effects people (seriusly people get weird around full moon lol) so hmm maybe the weather would effect our bodies? DH said that I should slow down and we should figure this out instead of me trying to race a clock (32 yrs old now) Yeah, we conceived DS in June but I had just put on lots of weight I was my heaviest in a while at 120 lbs 5' 5' (until now 131) and we were boy rythem (I guess that correct) and I Was eating cereal and breakfast foods and possibly lots of fast food I think (was putting on weight).

Lol yup good point about the Chinese calendar.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok thought I was going crazy for a second.it was info posted by Tamara from IG.it says that winter has more + ions & summer has more - ions.so this is wrong?
    drug free water birth baby) Feb 2 2013 my surrogate bun 5 weeks 11/25/13.:9 weeks 5/9/14NOT giving up on my dream for

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Really? Well I'm totally confused! I thought there were more + ions and - ions in the air in different times of the year.maybe that was moon phases.I don't freaking know anymore!
    There are different amounts of ions in the air at different times of year or in different places BUT that does NOT mean that those ions go up your VJ and make you have a baby of a particular gender.

The studies that I have based this essay on, are real studies done by a real scientist on tens of thousands of women and demonstrate that the ion theory of gender swaying simply can't be true because regardless of what you may read on any other site, more boys are NOT conceived in winter, in fact quite the opposite.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok thought I was going crazy for a second.it was info posted by Tamara from IG.it says that winter has more + ions & summer has more - ions.so this is wrong?
    The part that I believe these studies debunk is that ions do anything for gender swaying. Ions are real things that actually exist and you can find more of + or - at some places and times, but that doesn't mean that they are doing anything whatsoever for gender swaying. In fact it's very likely that they aren't, or at least not in the way that certain parties claim. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/sway...m-y-sperm.html

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Alicewonder View Post
    Ah I see! Lol well, that would be closer to when Mr Q turns two! Not sure about putting much stock in that stuff though, maybe the moon as im sure the moon effects people (seriusly people get weird around full moon lol) so hmm maybe the weather would effect our bodies? DH said that I should slow down and we should figure this out instead of me trying to race a clock (32 yrs old now) Yeah, we conceived DS in June but I had just put on lots of weight I was my heaviest in a while at 120 lbs 5' 5' (until now 131) and we were boy rythem (I guess that correct) and I Was eating cereal and breakfast foods and possibly lots of fast food I think (was putting on weight).

Lol yup good point about the Chinese calendar.
    People do not get weird around the full moon, that too has been debunked in numerous studies.

the moon might sway but it almost certainly has nothing to do with ions http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...naception.html

One of these days I'm going to do an ion essay that explains it in detail but until then, does it really make any sense that tiny particles emanating from the moon are making people have boys or girls??

Diet makes sense because boys need more calories than girls do from the moment of conception on through life. Lifestyle makes sense too. But the moon sending out particles? I'm sorry that just does not add up for me.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thx AS! So much info out there.it gets overwhelming & confusing sometimes! I did read that Italian study that said October was the most "boy heavy" conception month & that it had to do with the amount of daylight & an average temp of 55 degrees.what do u think of that one?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That and some other studies done by that researcher and a few others, is what I am basing all this on.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast