Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I never recommen anyone in late 30's wait for any reason. You never know whem it's the last fresh egg in the carton amd this is just something that may help a little bit, no magic bullet.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I conceived my son in april and this current one in march (dont know gender yet but hoping for a girl). Seasons were wrong for him but hopefully right this time haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am 36 and live in France - I have 3 boys who were conceived in March, May and July.... which I think make them 'opposites' in terms of the season theory?

When would you recommend I TTC? There seems no point waiting for the next girl time in 2015 when all my boys were conceived during these months!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There are ALWAYS going to be tons of opposites. This is not a magic bullet. I have two boys in the "girl months" and my girl in the "boy months". This is just a scientifically observed, statistically significant shift in the numbers during those months which seems to stay consistent over time, so if you can encorporate it, great, if not, let it go with no worries. It's just a way to let Mother Nature help you out a teensy bit.

You absolutely can conceive two different genders of kids in the same month.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So interesting that Skrimpy and I are both in Northern MI (I'm in lower peninsula and assume you are, since you didn't mention the UP, Skrimpy and we have boys conceived in winter and have summer boys...June, Aug and first week in Oct they were born. It's interesting that she brings up the slaughter season and harvest season possibly playing into that, which of course goes right along with the seasons observations. There are also several families here in our area with three boys or more and they tend to be born in spring and summer months often. This is based on knowing these families and observing the hefty amount of boys birthdays celebrated in summer. Our oldest sons whole hockey team is made up of several summer boys in each family, the magic number seems to be three boys. It's really interesting. But, my brother and I have birth dates that are in April.

I also wonder..may it have something to do with where we were born or raised and possible genealogy...so you may have been born near the equator but live in a four season climate so your body follows the equator timing? Just a thought to ponder...

I have been well nourished for all three of my boys, very conscious of sugar intake with protein to avoid sugar spikes, lots of fruits and veggies and good fats. I also always took magnesium and potassium sups because I ran a lot and these two things help so much with muscle cramps and fatigue. I drank a lot of milk, so the calcium in the milk was likely well absorbed given the magnesium I was getting...which is also in chocolate, but I also am a sweets lover.
    The old wives tales really are funny. My mother has some real doozies! I tease her and say welcome to reality in the 21st century! Lol. She cracks me up. Anyway...every single one of my 5 pregnancies (I have two angels) were different. 4 boys and the one angel didn't make it last 5 weeks,so it didn't affect me at that point with any nausea, etc. we didn't find out what gender the baby was, although they did testing as they suspected molar pregnancy. It wasn't and all was normal. I think I'd be devastated if I found out it was a girl, though. That one was conceived in summer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    7 5
    Two angels , our rainbow 2

After 5 years, finally our due July 1st, 2015!

Praying for God's continued blessings and health.

6. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It is fun to speculate about, but above all else I think that the more tangible things like diet, overall physical condition, and personality traits (plus many things DH will bring to the party) are much much much stronger and more effective things than the seasons.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great info may God bless u atomic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I see how these can be just theories! I've been conscience of ions now since I conceived my daughter in early September (and it was VERY hot; we also didn't have the a/c running, so there were some days where we were both overheating -- he was also on a boat out in the water very often).

Ideally was going to try for a boy when my daughter was at least 6 months (with breastfeeding, if that hopefully goes well), especially since my daughter would be being introduced to foods, it'd be December (so winter months, cold, more HE diet because of the holidays, ions from central heat???), etc. Is this dumb though, still so close to her birth/when breastfeeding? Once I most likely wean her at 1 year, it'd be the summer, so I'd be worried about the summer impact on conception, though as I've posted elsewhere: I had an insanely girl friendly diet at conception for this girl, so maybe that's all that was the issue?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I do not believe in ions for swaying. This is an effect that is apart from ions. Probably day length and our bodies have some primordial way of registering that. Your body can and does use ions for many things including being present in cervical mucus, but it MAKES THEM chemically as per its needs. Your body DOES NOT GET the supply of ions it needs for functioning by being bombarded with them from the outside. The idea that tiny particles are coming from the moon on a mission to invade our vagina and make us have a boy or girl is just plain silly.

More girls are conceived around the equator for reasons we don't know, one theory is heated testicles = more girls conceived. So in hot weather, out on a boat, etc etc etc it isn't that shocking. But please keep in mind that even in studies, the effects are miniscule when compared to diet and exercise and other lifestyle factors. It never comes down to just one thing like this, and it beyond never comes down to THIS one thing.

I BEG YOU, and all blue swayers, AVOID positive ions. They don't work for swaying and positive ions may be harmful to human health in the long term.

11. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There are multiple pink sway factors affecting those who live near the equator, beyond overheated testes...more infectious disease/parasites, high poverty rates so likely low cal and low nutrient diets, possibly less frequent BDing due to heat/humidity, to name a few.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after removìng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

13. Likes XXforhubby, atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast